Jesus Christ, CNN

nostradumbass

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
What an shockingly grotesque piece to run. Are you shitting me, trying to make sure everyone is aware of who they have to kill in what time frame of inauguration to get whom in office?

Thread #3 on this...

Anyways, yeah. CNN should shamed by anyone who calls themselves a journalist, for this shameful, and dangerous, piece of trash.

CNN is so fuckin shit i dont even know how they still exist in the first place. Who watch this shit seriously?

Right after being sworn in, he should let CNN know they have no WH press room seat. Gone.

If Trump denied CNN white house Press access and all access to himself, what would happen? I'm curious. How much would it hurt them?

If Trump denied CNN white house Press access and all access to himself, what would happen? I'm curious. How much would it hurt them?

Well, if the media has any backbone, it would severely hurt Trump.

That's a very big problem for a free press if a president is deciding who and who can't join in on a press pool.

Everyone pretty much knows CNN is a joke and not legit. Handing over debate questions to Hillary in advance, more than once? GTFO!!!

And nobody mentions, why didn't Hillary refuse it and acknowledge it in the media?

In any event, any free man with a brain considers CNN as nothing more than a hit-piece network. I think they're already circling the toilet. But we're only talking CNN, here. Not all press. But they deserve to be dumped after this move, essentially calling for his assassination.

nymag said:
Acosta didn’t get to ask a question at last week’s press conference. The first question went to Fox News, and Breitbart got to ask a question. Are you concerned about getting access to Trump?
I think the era of access journalism as we’ve known it is over. It doesn’t worry me that Donald Trump hasn’t done an interview with CNN in eight months. I think our credibility is higher than ever, and our viewership is higher than ever, and our reporting is as strong as ever. One of the things I think this administration hasn’t figured out yet is that there’s only one television network that is seen in Beijing, Moscow, Seoul, Tokyo, Pyongyang, Baghdad, Tehran, and Damascus — and that’s CNN. The perception of Donald Trump in capitals around the world is shaped, in many ways, by CNN. Continuing to have an adversarial relationship with that network is a mistake.
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...n-covering-trump-past-present-and-future.html

Credibility for CNN is higher than ever.

Bizarre. Have they done this for previous inaugurations?

the hysteria is real.
and embarrassing.

pretty sure CNN is now run by ISIS.

I can't believe how insanely left CNN has become. The fuck happened? Ever since that fucking cuck Zucker took over CNN has turned into the Huffington Post 2.0.

Well, if the media has any backbone, it would severely hurt Trump.

That's a very big problem for a free press if a president is deciding who and who can't join in on a press pool.

The legitimate question for me (rather than banning journalists altogether) is that some of the previously credible newspapers have demoted themselves to the level of a paparazzi rag, living off scandals and gossip, and therefore they arguably shouldn't necessarily be granted front row seats anymore, over other reporters, merely because the name of their media organization used to hold credibility.

At what point does a journalist lose his or her privileges? At what point does he no longer deserve to be given any special treatment over a regular citizen with an IPhone and access to a Youtube channel at hand? I believe that we are about to reach that point. Being a journalist seems to mean less and less in the modern world, with journalistic integrity down the toilet.

Last edited:
I see nothing wrong.

They are doing a report of what will happen...It sounds interesting.

Sorry if you trumpsters don't like reporting.

Back