Jesse Taylor believes dick pills is the reason he failed his drug test lol

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
jesse-taylor-wsof-7.jpg
Taylor believes the most likely culprit was a sexual enhancement pill given to him by a holistic doctor, which seems like a pretty safe bet given how sketchy that situation sounds on its face. We'd ask why Taylor was taking something like that in the age of USADA, but this is a guy who peed his pants on The Ultimate Fighter so judgement calls are obviously not his strong suit. Not to single him out too harshly, though: he's in pretty good company alongside Jon Jones and Anderson Silva with this excuse.

Man if these pills do this to these guys muscles imagine what their boners are like

jesse-taylor-wsof-7.jpg
Taylor believes the most likely culprit was a sexual enhancement pill given to him by a holistic doctor, which seems like a pretty safe bet given how sketchy that situation sounds on its face. We'd ask why Taylor was taking something like that in the age of USADA, but this is a guy who peed his pants on The Ultimate Fighter so judgement calls are obviously not his strong suit. Not to single him out too harshly, though: he's in pretty good company alongside Jon Jones and Anderson Silva with this excuse.

Doesn't he train with Chael Sonnen ?!?!

{<huh}<Gordonhat>

I believe him about as much as I believe Juicehead Jones.

If you need dick pills...can you still call yourself alpha? I'm not into fighting but my D can go erect in demand...even on 2/10 chicks.

Never heard of him.

He peed his pants though? What's the story there? And how is peeing his pants a judgement call...?

Anyway, his physique would clearly ring alarm bells even if it wasn't for the positive test.

He couldn't have sounded more guilty on MMA Hour if he tried. Trying to sweep the whole situation under the rug.

I dont see why he doesnt get those things tested

He seemed pretty uninterested in proving anything

He said it was too expensive but i dont believe that

He should be able to get a few bucks together to do a simple test for that substance

Reputation is at stake here

Pull it together man

Picks of post usage of dick pills or didn't happen.

If you need dick pills...can you still call yourself alpha? I'm not into fighting but my D can go erect in demand...even on 2/10 chicks.

Some D’s require more blood than others.

Back