Jesse Taylor believes dick pills is the reason he failed his drug test lol

I'm talking bjj, Thai boxing, MMA training

I know a 40- guy, HW BJJ black belt. Not too tall, built like a brick shithouse.
Protein shakes - yes. Steroids - not at all.

Anyone else find it weird that these guys are capable of fighting at a pro level but not capable of maintaining a hard on?

Man if these pills do this to these guys muscles imagine what their boners are like

He puts the "D" in "PEDs".

I am 35 and I can tell you without TRT you are not training everyday. Everyone training in therre mid to late 30's is using to get thru training

So true.

Training? Training what and how?
I'm 36, I go to the gym 3 times a week and I'm in arelatively good shape. I don't even drink protein shakes, I eat steaks after training.
And my level of testosterone is high.

Big difference between two a day's and 3 times a week. Source: my fucking life.

I would way rather tell the MMA world that I was on gear than let everyone know I couldn't get it up.

HHMMM ,

admit to steroids = 2 -3 years ban
-or-
admit to being limp dicked in prime = lifetime of shame & teasing

WHY !?!? are these guys going for the dick pills excuse ...??? <Eek2.0>

Theyre all on PEDs....

The dick pill thing is actually kind of hilarious.....

Its like a joke on the commissions and sports organizers.....its like 'you guys know we all use, but pretend you can stop it, so heres a ridiculous excuse we're going to keep using to make the whole situation look as funny as it actually is....'

Umm not sure you guys understanding this as I don't think you want to get into a state where you need these dick pills.

its not dick pills that do that....its at least 400mgs of exogenous testosterone/wk....

and when youre on that shit....you get boners when the wind changes direction....

He looks like Sean Sherk who USADA didn't even need to test to know he was gonna fail.

ALSO, before USADA was involved (2007)....UFC suspended Sherk for 6 months and fined $2500 for taking Deca.

Freaking Nick Diaz was fined over $100,000 and 18 months for weed.....WEED! If anything, a guy who smokes weed is giving an advantage to his opponent.
The system is rigged and athletes will NEVER stopp trying to gain an advantage.

I can't remember the exact amount but Jones had said that he had spent 30k or more doing the testing on his supplements when he got popped. Majority of these guys can't afford to even have their stuff tested at their pay rate
Prob had many tests to narrow it down

Taylor thinks he knows the exact source

It can not possibly cost $30k to do one test on one herbal dick pill to see if there is that substance in it

Never heard of him.

He peed his pants though? What's the story there? And how is peeing his pants a judgement call...?

Anyway, his physique would clearly ring alarm bells even if it wasn't for the positive test.

If I remember correctly, it was on TUF (can't recall the season) and he was piss-your-pants drunk.

I don't see why anyone subject to testing would take anything other than name-brand meds. His excuse is about as believable as Jones'.
Yeah he wasnt selling me with his story, I hate to say, holistic doctor he refuses to name, chinese "energy pill" that is likely culprit but refuses to test, just gonna take the hit but wants to say he's clean

Eh, gonna pass on this one

all deez fighters need dem pillz cuz they was roidin doe

Back