Jermell Charlo arrested in domestic dispute

If true, it's another reason I'd love to watch him get KTFO.

What don't you like about the guy?

He and his brother are good for the sport.
More confident than cocky and their brashness has some redeemable charm to it.

He seems like the more hot-headed one.

He tried to street fight Andrade 2 days ago

What don't you like about the guy?

He and his brother are good for the sport.
More confident than cocky and their brashness has some redeemable charm to it.

Not a fan of the entitled thug routine.

I agree fighters like the Charlo brothers are good for the sport. Everybody loves to have a heel to root against and that shit sells fights.

Not a fan of the entitled thug routine.

I agree fighters like the Charlo brothers are good for the sport. Everybody loves to have a heel to root against and that shit sells fights.

I just don't see them as that kind of guy.
There are assholes who market themselves as such.... but the Charlo brothers just struck me as confident in themselves and aloof towards others.

I hope that instead of “resolved quickly” its untrue, because any woman beater should be shot.

I just don't see them as that kind of guy.
There are assholes who market themselves as such.... but the Charlo brothers just struck me as confident in themselves and aloof towards others.

Oh, I'm sure they have their fans. Asshole fighters like Broner and Mayweather have their fans too. That's what makes the sport fun as a fan. I'm no better or worse. All part of the game.

I hope that instead of “resolved quickly” its untrue, because any woman beater should be shot.
Yeah I really didn’t want to go there and say he should be put before the proverbial fire squad before he had a chance to defend himself. That being said charges like this aren’t brought if the authorities don’t have compelling proof. I certainly don’t condone or support fighters that are going out and assaulting people least of all beating up women or children. If true he will have to face the consequences.

Of course it will be settled quickly... it always is.

He abused her, no doubt, but after a few days she'll figure out she doesn't want off the gravy train, and recant, giving Charlo another kick at the can. And make no mistake, kick the can again he most certainly will.

Put him in there with GGG already.... one twin after the other. Enough of these shitwits.

Fuck, even Hurd or Munguia would be fun.

oh come on, just as i was becoming a fan.

also, this happened in may. he just has a hearing about it on the 1st of august.

They can't handle criticism, they can't accept a comment against them. They expect accolades. They surround themselves with a gaggle of yes men. There is an entitlement here. Entitled people don't like to be argued with. They have tempers.

What do you expect is going to happen when they date women?

Lions only? Bullshit. In the jungle, male lions understand the value of female lions.

Didn't @RR say it's all an act, they're both nice dudes?

You ever see Django Unchained? Leonardo DiCaprio's character is suppose to be a Francophile. However it's all an act, he doesn't know shit about the French. But the act isn't necessarily about fooling other people into thinking he's cultured - it's about fooling himself into believing it.

Back