Jermell Charlo arrested in domestic dispute

Aren’t you a fan of Floyd
Puo3. “ sure as hell not outside the ring”

Wow! Buddy! Lol.

There is a VAST difference in "White Knighting" and speaking out against cunt-speak.

When you say stuff like "I'd cheer him on against her too" you deserve a smack. Sadly, in this case, an E-Smack, but your momma should have taught you better.

Whatever you purport to be... ie) Joking... when you say shit like that you're giving voice to the actual opinions held by actual knuckle draggers world wide.

Plus---usually there is a tell tale sign when someone is joking, and that is that the comment is at least somewhat funny.

So... wtf?

Cancer, race, women, I bet you hate standup comedy. And stand up an complain during an act.

Because it’s 2018. And men like you are offended by words and jokes.

A smack? You would take all of the shit I would shovel your way.

You’re father should have taught you better.
Boys raised to be men by moms. I get it.
I see you.

Isn't that what the poster was saying? That he doesn't give a crap about who boxers are as human beings, he just roots for them in the ring?
That hed root for him against her? Ya man, same thing for sure.

Yeah, I agree. I don't watch boxing for role models or moral guidance. If we decided to skip every fight where the fighter had done a bad thing... well you'd miss a lot of fights.(seems like I could have prettied that up, its early.)

Ray Robinson was a notorious wife beater but it hasn't hurt his legacy as a fighter.
Dont see folks saying theyre not watching fights based on who is in the ring. I see people saying fuck woman beaters and that theyre pieces of shit. And a handful saying they dont care if someone is a woman beater.

Watch the woman beater, and hope his head is sent to the third row.

Dont see folks saying theyre not watching fights based on who is in the ring. I see people saying fuck woman beaters and that theyre pieces of shit. And a handful saying they dont care if someone is a woman beater.
I don't care either. Sorry, I don't know them. I don't get outraged about the personal lives of people I don't know. That's not the same as condoning it.

I don't care either. Sorry, I don't know them. I don't get outraged about the personal lives of people I don't know. That's not the same as condoning it.
There is a difference in “caring” and calling them a piece of shit.

Im not sitting outside Charlo’s gym with picket signs. Im calling him a piece of shit, if he indeed laid hands on her.

There is a difference in “caring” and calling them a piece of shit.

Im not sitting outside Charlo’s gym with picket signs. Im calling him a piece of shit, if he indeed laid hands on her.
Sure. You have that right. I just don't care about him or his personal life.

Cancer, race, women, I bet you hate standup comedy. And stand up an complain during an act.

Because it’s 2018. And men like you are offended by words and jokes.

A smack? You would take all of the shit I would shovel your way.

You’re father should have taught you better.
Boys raised to be men by moms. I get it.
I see you.

You see me?? How many fingers am I holding up?

You aint a comedienne sunshine, ' cause if you were, y'oud have starved to death a long time ago. Ricky Gervais, Bill Burr, Chris Rock... hilarious. You...not so much.

You see me?? How many fingers am I holding up?

You aint a comedienne sunshine, ' cause if you were, y'oud have starved to death a long time ago. Ricky Gervais, Bill Burr, Chris Rock... hilarious. You...not so much.

You’re not holding up any I’m positive.
Just like you’re positive on the facts of this allegation.

I don’t think youre hearing
Their many jokes on degrading women. And even smacking women.
Why would you be a fan of that? Scum...

I’m upset that my joke wasn’t on par with bill burr and Chris rock. ..
because I thought I was. I thought I was a
Legit comedian. I thought that was the greatest joke ever on a whim...

You are unintentionally hilarious though.

that's a little different from saying you'd cheer him on as he beat her up

I said I don’t care what any fighter
Does outside of the ring.
That was an obvious joke. That made grown men type their outrage
Over that.
You’re guys are a hoot.

You watch boxing to judge their moral character apparently.

Go do some research on some all time great fighters.
You will hate now hate many of them.

I’d say outrage isn’t how I would describe how I would react to this. It turns me off and leaves a bad taste in my mouth but I won’t totally avoid watching his fights unless it came out that he was doing something really heinous. As it stands now I won’t be falling over my self to buy all his fights outside of a showdown with Hurd. I can definitely understand your perspective, fighting generally isn’t filled with saints, we can agree on that. However when a high profile fighter is involved in something like this it reflects poorly on the sport as a whole. Famous fighters like Charlo are public figures, and are subject to public scrutiny. Beating your wife may have been accepted in the fifties but things have changed. Dose that make people who condemn that behavior snow flakes and those who defend them antisocial dicks? I don’t know, I don’t have the facts or the authority to make a judgment on guys like Charlo or people who on either side of the argument who react to actions like this. I can only call it like I see it, as a vile act if indeed true.

I’d say outrage isn’t how I would describe how I would react to this. It turns me off and leaves a bad taste in my mouth but I won’t totally avoid watching his fights unless it came out that he was doing something really heinous. As it stands now I won’t be falling over my self to buy all his fights outside of a showdown with Hurd. I can definitely understand your perspective, fighting generally isn’t filled with saints, we can agree on that. However when a high profile fighter is involved in something like this it reflects poorly on the sport as a whole. Famous fighters like Charlo are public figures, and are subject to public scrutiny. Beating your wife may have been accepted in the fifties but things have changed. Dose that make people who condemn that behavior snow flakes and those who defend them antisocial dicks? I don’t know, I don’t have the facts or the authority to make a judgment on guys like Charlo or people who on either side of the argument who react to actions like this. I can only call it like I see it, as a vile act if indeed true.
The fighters as people don't mean much to me. Thats why I was able to enjoy Floyd's career. They are puppets, there for my amusement.

Lol, I appreciate your honesty.

I said I don’t care what any fighter
Does outside of the ring.
That was an obvious joke. That made grown men type their outrage
Over that.
You’re guys are a hoot.

You watch boxing to judge their moral character apparently.

Go do some research on some all time great fighters.
You will hate now hate many of them.

My next album will feature a song just for you, entitled "Go Fuck Yourself".
Not exactly radio friendly, but...pretty Punk Rock.

Shouldn't you be attention seeking in the mma section?

Back