Jeremy Stephens follow up shots...

Schoolboy Q

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Some of the most vicious in MMA? His flying elbow on Emmett last night was absolutely brutal. Same with his follow up shots against Choi, Davis, RDA, and Bermudez.
2.gif

10002666.jpg

Stephens-KO.gif

Yeah, homie LAUNCHES himself thru the air for those follow up finishes. Gets his whole bodyweight behind the shot.

That Rony Jason one is still one of my favorites because the crowd was chanting “vai morer” as it happened.

That Rony Jason one is still one of my favorites because the crowd was chanting “vai morer” as it happened.

Plus he's a degenerate piece of filth who assaults women. He deserved it.

Yeah, homie LAUNCHES himself thru the air for those follow up finishes. Gets his whole bodyweight behind the shot.
Can’t find a gif of it, but that right hand he landed after he hurt Choi was savage.

*liked*

I think he learned that shit from Hendo. If they’re still breathing...Punch em.

Unbelievably savage, no question.

Put him in a title fight what the hell, do it...

It will come back to bite him in the ass one day. Every brutal knockout artist gets his eventually.

Dudes like a shark once he sees blood it’s all over he’s a savage killa

killer instinct

something wrasslers don't have.

Fuckin SHATTERED emmits orbital. Terrible for a young career.

Poor reffing imo. These type of follow ups should never connect... didn’t Emmet fracture his eye socket in three places as a result of the follow up helllbow? That’s time on the sidelines.. Stephens is a tool but the jbg doesn’t discriminate between offerings

Back