Jeremy Stephens follow up shots...

They were great follow up shots! Knee would've been illegal if it had landed. I have no problem with the follow up shots. Keep fighting till you're told the fight is over.... or he is obviously unconscious

Poor reffing imo. These type of follow ups should never connect... didn’t Emmet fracture his eye socket in three places as a result of the follow up helllbow? That’s time on the sidelines.. Stephens is a tool but the jbg doesn’t discriminate between offerings

I thought I seen his cheek caved in. It was BRUTAL!!!

28iumw4.jpg

Holy f*ck....I've never noticed the amount of blood all over the cage floor before.

Shit looks like a horror movie.
Wait one fucking minute.
I literally watched this fight live on tv
That blood was never there and if it wasBisping didn't land near it.

It's a fucking Mandela effect or some shit

Wait one fucking minute.
I literally watched this fight live on tv
That blood was never there and if it wasBisping didn't land near it.

It's a fucking Mandela effect or some shit

I swear I've never seen it before either, despite watching that clip a million times. lol

I swear I've never seen it before either, despite watching that clip a million times. lol
Never man it's fucking weird. Looks weird. I don't remember the punch landing that clean either (the second) in this clip the punch is much more compact and powerful while I seem to remember a shot not thrown so perfectly not landing that perfectly.

Definetly , Stephens is a bad dude I'd say him vs Elkins for nxt shot after Edgar -Ortega

that was one of the scarier knockouts I've seen In a while.

That was some close to death shit.

Back