Jeremy Horn has a pretty sick record

False. Sub- Chael Sonnen 2X, Chuck Liddell, Josh Burkman, David Louisea KO- Forrest Griffin, Sonnen Dec- Court McGee, Dean Lister, Niko Vitale, Prangley
I based it off op, I didn't look at it myself.

He was a nice fighter to watch, especially in the beginning of the UFC he was one of the best.

He was a great top 15 fighter. For the most part his losses were to top guys, Couture, Arona, Liddell, Silva, Palhares, Marquart. Little Nog, Frank Shamrock, and all at the height of their careers.

The guy has 63 friggin submission wins....

111 fights and 4 notable wins.........

You must've achieved something really amazing to shit on a man with 111 fights under his belt.

Tell me, what have you done? Fill us in

According to wiki he beat Chael x 3.

Has fought to decisions with Nog, Arona and Couture..

Along with many many other notables.

That's an impressive set of top wins as well.

Horn wasn't a typical ironman since he was ranked for a while (top 3 as well) and respected as an opponent for longer.

scrolled through his record, man he did work.

career peak: 34-4-4 (with 2 draws with Fulton and 1 with Severn, lol)

wins over: Shoji, Yvel, Fulton, Chuck, VWhite, Forrest, Lister, Crow, Shael x3, Burkman, Prangley, Vitale, Court

fought Nog (lmao), Anderson (good fight), Babalu, Frank S, Severn, Braga, Tamura, Arona x2, Couture, Chuck x2, Santiago, Leites, Nate the Great, Paul Harris and got subbed by Elvis :D

More impressed with Fulton or Severn tbh .
Yeah, but Fulton has really only fought 5 or 6 named fighters and around 20-25 no namers about 4 or 5 times each.

dean lister schooled chuck .. Then somehow a flash knock down ended it ..

You must've achieved something really amazing to shit on a man with 111 fights under his belt.

Tell me, what have you done? Fill us in

I didn't shit on him. Someone made a thread boasting about his record, I'm simply pointing out via facts op provided that outside of the number of fights the quality may not be that good.

This isn't brag about zeppeligs achievements thread, this is an mma forum. Why are you taking a harmless post that I didn't even talk shit in so deep?

I didn't shit on him. Someone made a thread boasting about his record, I'm simply pointing out via facts op provided that outside of the number of fights the quality may not be that good.

This isn't brag about zeppeligs achievements thread, this is an mma forum. Why are you taking a harmless post that I didn't even talk shit in so deep?

Did it hit you deep?

Severn has 100 wins

Fulton has 200+

Back