Jeremy Horn has a pretty sick record

Fucking love Jeremy Horn. The guy was a more modern day Jack Dempsey . Traveling all around just looking to get in a fight. The man is legend and a pioneer in my eyes. I know not everyone will agree and that's completely fine.

Fucking love Jeremy Horn. The guy was a more modern day Jack Dempsey . Traveling all around just looking to get in a fight. The man is legend and a pioneer in my eyes. I know not everyone will agree and that's completely fine.
I agree.

Great defensive fighter.That many fights and hasn't been finished or injured very often.

111 fights and 4 notable wins.........

False. Sub- Chael Sonnen 2X, Chuck Liddell, Josh Burkman, David Louisea KO- Forrest Griffin, Sonnen Dec- Court McGee, Dean Lister, Niko Vitale, Prangley

Horn was a helluva fighter... it was a different era, and Jeremy was a prolific fighter, who fought elite competition constantly.. two tough fights against Ricardo Arona, both losses (split and majority decisions), the second fight was after on 6 days rest, and Arona was a beast back then...Many will look at his losses, or lack of a UFC championship, but that is short-sighted... Horn is a legend of his era, if you have any doubts, ask his contemporaries...

When I think blue collar old school guys Horn is one of the first guys I think of.

He was a true fighter's fighter. He fought frequently and against the best in the world. He also fought on your local show against nobodies for peanuts. But that is not a knock on him. He was real fighter, down to fight anyone anytime.

I have so much respect for Horn.

He was very well rounded. Had good all around grappling. Could pass your guard and deliver nice GNP to set up a sub.

A lot of people probably dont know he KO'ed Forrest with a HEAD KICK

lol @ guys saying Kos and Struve. Fulton by far.
Ah dammit, I was going to post this.

What I've always found strange about Fulton, is that he has SO many more fights than the next closest guys. You could almost combine the next three to equal his win record:
Fulton - 255 wins

Severn - 101 wins
Horn - 91 wins
Wiuff - 75 wins
That's 267 wins for the next three put together, barely more than Ironman Fulton's.

tumblr_maavrvKHHv1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

One of the quickest full mounts you'll ever see

Wonder how much money he's made through fighting, especially in those smaller organizations.

91 Wins 22 L

Some careers are determined by 20 fights or less. Some people even refer to Bones as GOAT who has barely had over 20 fights. (Although we know the real GOAT is Platinum).

Anyways, 'Gumby' fought for 20 years, and still maintained that record. He has wins over Forrest Griffin, Dean Lister, Chael Sonnen, and Chuck Liddell.

The just bleed god is most pleased.

<{JustBleed}>

Damn...and were talking about how great someone like conor is...

Back