Jefferz hard line water cooled PC build thread.

yeah i'm considering doing the same. the current internal in my comp should be enough for a 4k tv
Only issue you might run into with some services is older hardware isn't HDCP 2.2 compliant. There's currently no computer drive or software to play physical UHD disks.

I put my reservoirs together tonight
Gt29RLM.jpg

Parts breakdown:
left reservoir
Bitspower Z-multi 250mm reservoir white
Bitspower Premium Male G1/4" Matt Black Aqua-Pipe I Fitting - the black piece inside the tube which is supposed to help keep everything mixed.

Right reservoir - parts from top to bottom
Bitspower Z-CAP II With G1/4" x3 white - allows 3 ports on top. One port will be the inlet, one will be permanently plugged, and the other will be for filling the reservoir.
Bitspower Premium Male G1/4" Matt Black Aqua-Pipe I Fitting - see above
Bitspower D5 Single/Dual Top Upgrade Kit 250mm white - the piece and round reservoir that bolts on top of the Mod pump top .
Bitspower D5 Mod Pump Top "S" white - square piece that the mod kit screws to
Bitspower D5 Mod Kit white - the very bottom round pieces that holds the pump inside
Swiftech MCP655-B D5 pump - can't be seen

What kind of soda is that up there?

Just curious on why you went with Hardline instead of soft. Is it just for better looks? or does it affect prefomance.

I really like the hardline look.

Just curious on why you went with Hardline instead of soft. Is it just for better looks? or does it affect prefomance.

I really like the hardline look.

For looks mainly. Performance wise it will probably be a little worse considering there's more restriction with 90 degree angles vs a curved angle with soft tubing.

Christmas came today! One package got delivered to the wrong address so hopefully I'll get it by the weekend.
WCXy6cm.jpg

The pile
4e9Tamg.jpg

Mounted the radiators and I'm not sure on this pump res combo location, I'm probably going to move to to the right more and more towards the front. I need to make a bracket for other reservoir tomorrow.
It sounds silly, but it took 3 hours to get to this point. My plans for what was going to go where is out the door.
x9vx5wM.jpg

So are you heating and bending the pipes yourself? I would like to do that but not entirely confident in myself lol

So are you heating and bending the pipes yourself? I would like to do that but not entirely confident in myself lol
Next build I'll try that, this one I'm going to use angled fittings.
They're expensive as hell, about $8 a piece, and I'm using a higher end chinese knockoff. Barrow brand stuff comes out of the same factory as Bitspower, it's just a different name on it supposedly.
s-l300.jpg

I bought a kit that has the silicone snake that would fit in the tubing I have, so if I have leftovers I may try to bend it just for the hell of it.

This was my initial plans but with the reservoirs switched. It didn't fit though and with this configuration I couldn't add a fill port. I want to try to keep the reservoirs level.
heGVDnM.jpg

My cpu should be here tommorrow
XJbYtOU.jpg

It should be warm enough outside tomorrow to finally paint my stripes.
rCqQ4Sz.jpg

Last edited:
needs more gpus :D

give into your anger......

sidenote: what color are you making the liquid? Fashion is important in our line world of the master race. When you turn super sayian blue, i wanna know. Also the case seems a bit small? or is it just me

needs more gpus :D

give into your anger......

sidenote: what color are you making the liquid? Fashion is important in our line world of the master race. When you turn super sayian blue, i wanna know. Also the case seems a bit small? or is it just me
I'm going with the Mayhem UV laser green. It's a full size case, Phanteks Enthoo pro. The top radiator is 18 inches overall, 3x140mm fans, if that gives you a size reference.
the color
maxresdefault.jpg

This your idea of "intelligent discussion with PC people" you were telling me about?

Calling a pc sexual as fuck - you're definitely the stereotype when people think of lonely gamer nerds.
Lose the ad lib. Two posts, and both are provoking other members for no reason. If there's some inside joke here I'm not privy to it. I haven't been on much lately.

I'm really considering on switching cases. Thermaltake The Tower 900
81bMIIQ8EUL._SL1500_.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back