JDS wants a Top Five opponent, preferably Volkov! Thinks Reem and Werdum are scared.

LOL.

No HW is afraid of JDS. Especially after his last fight. He dished out three nasty leg kicks to Stipe. But from the first second JDS got a taste of the new Stipe’s power. He had that look in his eyes. He knew that he had already lost.

Folded like an accordion. And will do it again.

Not if his fight with Stipe is any indication

Whose fight with Stipe ? Werdum’s fight where Stipe KOd him in the first round. Or JDS’s fight where Stipe KOd him in the first round ?

It’s pretty ssshhhhwwwweeeeeetttt to be a Stipe fan these days.

0BVDX8g.gif

If I were Reem or Werdum Id be scared too. Id hate to have it on my conscious that I maimed a senior.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/4/...perfect-match-up-against-alexander-volkov-mma

“I had already closed a deal to fight Ngannou before all this happened. He could be an option, but I think he has another fight. A rematch with Overeem could be nice, but I think he has a fight, too. I also don’t think he’d take that fight. There’s Werdum, actually there’s not, he wouldn’t take it. But I think there’s Alexander Volkov, he’s climbing the division and has no fights scheduled. That would be a perfect match-up. I know he wants to fight for the belt, so I’ll give him that feeling of what it’s like to fight for the belt.”

junior-dos-santos-ufc-fighter.jpg

Seems to have a lot of belief in himself. Personally I think any one of the fighters he named would finish him but there you go.
JDS vs. Werdum 2. Book it Dana! And do Cain vs. Volkov while you're at it.

Volkov fight makes sense to see if he's ready for a tittle fight

Volkov would be an ideal fight for JDS cause he's on a roll.....one way to get back on top is to beat a guy that's doing what Volkov is doing and steal his thunder. Werdum would also be a good fights to take to get back on track cause its the best style match up for JDS in the top 5. JDS does have a win over Stipe so they are 1-1, in a thin division and lack of many contenders that has some weight and a trilogy is always good to sell.

About Werdum and Overeem being scared to fight him?? Well he might be right in the sense that its a dangerous fights for them. Even though Reem has already KO'd him, its still a risky fight and Reem doesnt get much from beating JDS again.....especially considering JDS hasn't won a fight since April 2016, two years and has been going win/lose for the past 7 fights. And for Werdum who has two KO losses in the past two years and is visibly slowing down its a dangerous fight vs a power puncher with great tdd.

Wait didnt JDS pop for a substance recently? Is he cleared or?

He got cleared and go ahead to fight right away. Same with Rogerio Nog and Marcos De Lima. The pharmacies they went to produced their supplements onsite and not from the manufacturer and were tainted, it was proven so they got cleared.

Saying someone simply isn't top five isn't hating.

in JDS case, it's objective fact. he's not a top five fighter anymore.

You mean subjective. I'd have him beating both Volkov and Werdum who are top 5.

Chances I will watch JDS vs. Anybody for his next fight - 110%.

He’s sadly done and won’t beat anyone in the top 5

The guy was a beast... Not sure about a top 5 fight. But the division is weak and a couple wins would put him right in the hunt. Just think his time has passed.

You mean subjective. I'd have him beating both Volkov and Werdum who are top 5.
Right, but when we talk about how to rank fighters we talk about where they are in the division and what they have done lately. I think JDS can beat most people in the division.

He got cleared and go ahead to fight right away. Same with Rogerio Nog and Marcos De Lima. The pharmacies they went to produced their supplements onsite and not from the manufacturer and were tainted, it was proven so they got cleared.
A lot more guys seem to be getting passes nowadays. Wonder why?

Back