• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

JDS opponent looks totally different

His body is transforming into retirement Chuck

His chin follows suit

His body is transforming into retirement Chuck

His chin follows suit

My god, if poor Alistair's chin deteriorates at all, the man's going to have to wear a fucking flight helmet just to walk around on windy days.

Oh I think I see it now. Like a chubby neck/jaw area
Ya it's casually known as "moon face" lol its easier to tell when u actually see a guy go from scratch. But if your face is all puffy and you're carrying little body fat it's an easy sign. As you see at the weigh ins when you reduce body fat your face will sink on a bit normally. A good example is Jay Cutler pro IFBB. Cut but bloated in the face and chin from gh and test among other things.

You have to say that dispite all the PED talk around Overeem for years he doesn't really have a "PED body", maybe his chest is a little larger(although it was never small) but his head generally seems the same size it was in the past and he doesn't have a massive muscle gut unlike a certain other HW who massively increased in size at around the same time.
Are you serious? He has the epitome of a "PED body". And his head drastically changed shape and size when he went from lhw to hw, and now it appears to be going back down in size.

I'll assume you're trolling.

Your thread title wasn't quite right. I mean they could have been nice and renamed it, but deleting it was fine
I guess the title could have been better, but it's not like I didn't make it very clear in the thread that it was discussing something that was mentioned on a Sherdog podcast. Also, it's not like it was different from half of the other threads here that are thinly veiled jabs at fighters using PEDs.

You have to say that dispite all the PED talk around Overeem for years he doesn't really have a "PED body", maybe his chest is a little larger(although it was never small) but his head generally seems the same size it was in the past and he doesn't have a massive muscle gut unlike a certain other HW who massively increased in size at around the same time.

it all depends on what you take and how you take it. Armstrong didnt have a "PED" body either.

HGH gut is easy to avoid if you actually know what your doing and dont treat gear as a magic muscle pill.

I wonder how much Overeem misses the previous version of himself. I mean at least the uber confidence that huge body and 14x test level apparently give you.

there needs to be a like limit here. 5 per day sounds like enough

Dang, Reem was swole as fuck back in the day. That neck was about to explode.

Huge difference....but it doesn't matter. His issue will be his chin and poor defense like always. JDS is going to remove him from his senses, and it's not going to be pretty.

You had a guy who was 6'5, 265 lbs jacked that had just retired Brock Lesnar and JDS coming off a 60-sec KO over Cain...

It's hard to get hyped to 2012 levels, but never late than never.
yeah this fight was gonna happen, right

fuck the NSAC, let the guys have fun

JDS actually said that Overeem looked better now at +- 245lbs than when he was a 265lbs humanhorsemeatmusclemountain.

Overeem might take JDS into a cardio heavy fight and pull out a UD or sub.

No worries, he looks.....ok.

tumblr_m9ypn9d13g1qhykg5.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FELIPETHEEAGLEVEIGA
Back