• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

JDS opponent looks totally different

I think most telling thing will be if it goes 2-3 rounds how his cardio bears up.

His cardio against Nelson was frankly ludicrous.

Funny how just 3 years later both are seen in completely different lights

3 years is a good amount of time in MMA. They've both lost since then. JDS took two horrendous beatings from Cain and Overeem has been KOd three times. Throw in lots of injuries and long layoffs...you see what I mean.

JDS' fight with miocic was a great win, but it was his only fight in over two years. Overeem hasn't fought since March either.

You had a guy who was 6'5, 265 lbs jacked that had just retired Brock Lesnar and JDS coming off a 60-sec KO over Cain...

It's hard to get hyped to 2012 levels, but never late than never.

In retrospect though I think Overeem back then likely had a good deal less chance. He was still trying to fight his K-1 style in MMA stalking guys and I just think vs Jnr that would have led to him getting blasted with an overhand at some point and finished.

You look back further in his career and Overeem didn't need to be a giant to bully people in the clinch, technique using leverage achieved that.

A smaller faster Overeem with better cardio vs a more beaten down verus of JDS to me seems like a potentially more interesting fight even if the hype isn't the same.

i'm just sad for those who lost against this roided up freak, not fair at all

Overeem dwarfing JDS.

So far for the ''shrunk to LHW'' comments.

Less horsemeat in his diet.

While we are talking about horsemeat, Jesus Christ these mods are ridiculous. I started a thread to discuss what Jordan Breen said in his podcast and it was deleted. You know ADMINISTRATIVE EDITOR Jordan Breen and yet we can't discuss it on here?

Frankie's on, Chad's off (PEDs) start listening at 21:30 - http://www.sherdog.com/radio/Cheap-Seats-UFC-194-Fallout-Listener-Calls-4489

Your thread title wasn't quite right. I mean they could have been nice and renamed it, but deleting it was fine

when the juice is loose, it always shows up in the traps and neck.
Sometimes you need to do a cycle just to know what you're talking about. Traps/neck/shoulders and cheeks are a dead giveaway. +1 to you sir

Sometimes you need to do a cycle just to know what you're talking about. Traps/neck/shoulders and cheeks are a dead giveaway. +1 to you sir

I knew about the traps/neck. Cheeks? What happens in the cheeks, like the cheeks get buff or something haha?

I knew about the traps/neck. Cheeks? What happens in the cheeks, like the cheeks get buff or something haha?
No they puff put a bit makes you look fat from the neck up because of glycogen and water retention. Makes your face look more full I guess, look at Reem in pride and him now, focus on the jaw area.

Dang I never noticed how tiny his head is.

His hands seem like normal sized but his got a damn pin head.
goomba.JPG

Ubereem will return when he signs with Rizin!

WTF happened with his head?

No they puff put a bit makes you look fat from the neck up because of glycogen and water retention. Makes your face look more full I guess, look at Reem in pride and him now, focus on the jaw area.
Oh I think I see it now. Like a chubby neck/jaw area

Back