Jarrell Miller turns down Joe Joyce for Barclays Center

Millar ducking a guy who’s had 4 fights lol. Joyce has suprised me so far! From what I’ve seen of both guys this could be decent

Millar ducking a guy who’s had 4 fights lol. Joyce has suprised me so far! From what I’ve seen of both guys this could be decent
If Miller were from the UK and Joyce from America you wouldnt have this stance.

Explain to me how in the hell this guy is deserving of a shot against someone who is a fight away from a crack at AJ/Wilder?

Lets not try and deny it either. You love to spout how Joshua has other options besides Wilder so it cant be considered a duck. Yet here you are claiming someone in title contention talks is ducking a no name with 4 damn fights lmao.

What a fucking joke.

If Miller were from the UK and Joyce from America you wouldnt have this stance.

Explain to me how in the hell this guy is deserving of a shot against someone who is a fight away from a crack at AJ/Wilder?

Lets not try and deny it either. You love to spout how Joshua has other options besides Wilder so it cant be considered a duck. Yet here you are claiming someone in title contention talks is ducking a no name with 4 damn fights lmao.

What a fucking joke.

lol I’m joking you muppet. Quick to jump in aren’t you talking about nationalism when you’re equally as bad as anyone on here. Laughable hypocrisy

Joe Joyce would have a good chance of beating Miller. So for Miller this is a high risk low reward fight. It would be silly of Miller to take the fight. Joe Joyce has great stamina and he's looking more and more heavy handed with each fight he gets. He does look really crude and robotic though but even so he is very effective. He was robbed of Olympic gold by Yoka of France. He reminds me a bit of a young George Foreman but he is even more crude and less powerful.
Like I said, he's an athletic version of Miller and seems to have heavy hands.
He looks rather crude and his defence isn't the best, big punchers or good technical boxers could give him problems. There's a reason why tried to get him a fight with Chisora, he's not a big puncher, not exactly slick, past his prime and still a big name, a win over him would have been a good way to raise his profile. His handlers are trying to move him pretty fast because of his amateur background and his age, but he's still high risk/low reward, so they'll probably have to overpay someone like Trevor Bryan or Tom Schwarz to get a ranked opponent at this stage of his career.

lol I’m joking you muppet. Quick to jump in aren’t you talking about nationalism when you’re equally as bad as anyone on here. Laughable hypocrisy
Bullshit. You just sound like a clown and now want to save face.

You’re a joke pal. You’re the most nationalistic person on here yet you dig everyone else out for it. It’s not too difficult to see my post is not serious but you’re completely triggered when you see certain people on here posting.

I support local fighters and always have but I’m not blind to it and that’s pretty apparent in most of my posts. If you read my posts rather than getting a knee jerk at the first line, maybe you’ll understand why many on here see you as a complete hypocrite

Like I said, he's an athletic version of Miller and seems to have heavy hands.
He looks rather crude and his defence isn't the best, big punchers or good technical boxers could give him problems. There's a reason why tried to get him a fight with Chisora, he's not a big puncher, not exactly slick, past his prime and still a big name, a win over him would have been a good way to raise his profile. His handlers are trying to move him pretty fast because of his amateur background and his age, but he's still high risk/low reward, so they'll probably have to overpay someone like Trevor Bryan or Tom Schwarz to get a ranked opponent at this stage of his career.
I don't see the similarity with Miller personally. Miller has a low work rate, moves his head fairly well, comes in low. Both are awkward, as Miller has that off balance look that a lot of ex-kickboxers have but he's not nearly as stilted as Joyce who moves like a robot, he almost never really moves his head. I'm a brit but I really can't get over how much of a robot Joyce looks like, he is so awkward. I think you're right about why the picked Chisora, as you say he's getting on in age a bit so can't hang around.

tenor.gif

I'm pretty sure that Jonny was joking about ducking, just from seeing him post down the years.

tenor.gif

I'm pretty sure that Jonny was joking about ducking, just from seeing him post down the years.

Everyone knows I’m joking. His response was embarrassing and complete nonsense based on what I’ve posted recently regards Joshua and wilder. And what the fck does my post in this thread have anything to do with Joshua/wilder lol. Fella needs to have a word with himself.

Last edited:
Here is a picture of Paul and Barry chuckle to lighten the mood.article-1343656-001D9C5900000258-762_224x326.jpg
I forget which is which.

I want to fight Deontay Wilder!!!!!

If he doesnt accept, clear shitbag/ducking!!!!

You’re a joke pal. You’re the most nationalistic person on here yet you dig everyone else out for it. It’s not too difficult to see my post is not serious but you’re completely triggered when you see certain people on here posting.

I support local fighters and always have but I’m not blind to it and that’s pretty apparent in most of my posts. If you read my posts rather than getting a knee jerk at the first line, maybe you’ll understand why many on here see you as a complete hypocrite
Sorry I hurt your feelings. Nothing about that post reads like a joke. Absolutely reads like youre changing your tune after you were called out on it.
NS80kAW.gif

Back