Jarrell Miller turns down Joe Joyce for Barclays Center

Miller is right, who is this clown?

As much as I view Miller as a complete mediocrity at best, it's tough to blame him here. Joyce was a good amateur (although still really raw), but doesn't really have much business fighting a guy who actually strung some halfway relevant wins together.

You're a clown! Doesn't IT take place in none other than............

MAINE
I just posted this gif but I guess I have to use it again.

cody_mckenzie_shit_just_got_real.gif

Dude is 32 and silver medal aside, his Leon Spinks 2.0 ass needs to get some relevant wins as a pro under his belt or a better promoter....

Who the fuck is Joe Joyce?

Miller has every reason to decline. Joe has only had 4 fights and has a long way to go. And Miller will get nothing out of it if he wins, only people will criticise him for fighting someone they don't know

Don't blame him for trying, he's 32 and only 4 fights into a pro career.

Also, don't blame Miller for turning it down.

Lol at Muricans not knowing Joe Joyce. He would smash Miller, so ofcourse he won't take the fight.

Miller is maybe one fight away from a title shot. Joyce is big, dangerous, and hasn't beat anyone ranked in the Top 15 yet. So I get why Miller would throw cold water on the idea.

Supposedly the second coming of Anthony Joshua
No name and low reward, but he fights like a more athletic version of Miller, you wouldn't expect that from an Olympic silver medal winner, he's rather crude and slow, but with a good work rate and a big engine, a more athletic version of Miller is probably the best way to describe him.

Joe Joyce would have a good chance of beating Miller. So for Miller this is a high risk low reward fight. It would be silly of Miller to take the fight. Joe Joyce has great stamina and he's looking more and more heavy handed with each fight he gets. He does look really crude and robotic though but even so he is very effective. He was robbed of Olympic gold by Yoka of France. He reminds me a bit of a young George Foreman but he is even more crude and less powerful.

Back