Jan Blachowicz vs Ilir Latifah, anyone?

I'd prefer Latifi vs. Glover and Blachowicz vs. Saki.

Honestly this was my thought after the fight.

Good time for a rematch. Latifi needs to sit down, don't even try to call out DC for gods sake.

They've already fought and Jan stopped him in the first with a body kick. I don't mind the rematch but Jan just fought a rematch, would prefer to see him fight someone new. But at the same time there aren't that many other fighters for him to fight that would make sense. OSP is off a lost, Lil Nog is suspended I think, Shogun is perpetually injured, Glover/Volkan are fighting, Cirkunov is off a lost, etc.

giphy.gif

qVpN7.gif

Jan should fight Latifi so he gets humbled people think he is better because he caught him with a liver kick. Latifi would kill Jan now and I hope he fights him

Sure why not Latifi looks way better than that tko everyone posting. It reminds me of the Jimi highlights of Jan everyone loved to post before their rematch.

Everyone I hear the name Blachowicz I can't help but think of Wolfenstein, bad ass name.

Everyone I hear the name Blachowicz I can't help but think of Wolfenstein, bad ass name.
lol I'm glad I'm not alone. I've thought the same since the first time I've heard of him. Always think of B.J. Blazkowicz

bj_artbook_3.jpg

Back