Jan Blachowicz vs Ilir Latifah, anyone?

Evangelion

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I thought Jan looked really sharp against Manuwa. He showed a really crisp jab. Something we don't see a lot of in mma. He also showed a pretty impressive variety of skills. I think he's pretty underrated and outside of Gus or Dc he could probably hang with anyone at lhw.

Latifi looked like an absolute monster vs Osp.

Would be a nice showcase between 2 underrated guys and a classic technician vs man beast match up.

I thought Jan looked really sharp against Manuwa. He showed a really crisp jab. Something we don't see a lot of in mma. He also showed a pretty impressive variety of skills. I think he's pretty underrated and outside of Gus or Dc he could probably hang with anyone at lhw.

Latifi looked like an absolute monster vs Osp.

Would be a nice showcase between 2 underrated guys and a classic technician vs man beast match up.

Jan should just rematch everyone he fought. Even the guys he beat.

Where’s Igor Pokerjack at?

Latifah?

queen-latifah-1377553565257_300x300.jpg

They've already fought and Jan stopped him in the first with a body kick. I don't mind the rematch but Jan just fought a rematch, would prefer to see him fight someone new. But at the same time there aren't that many other fighters for him to fight that would make sense. OSP is off a lost, Lil Nog is suspended I think, Shogun is perpetually injured, Glover/Volkan are fighting, Cirkunov is off a lost, etc.

You can arrange Jan Shogun Glover and Oezdemir in any order you like for matchups.

Shogun vs jan would be cool. Probably a repeat of gus vs shogun but good nonetheless

Jan's been pushing for Shogun basically since he got to the UFC and that's the fight I think both of them deserve. Plus, I think a rematch between Latifi and Blachowicz would be pretty boring and not many people want to see it anyway.

Błachowicz and Manuwa are injured, 6 month suspensions.
Jan vs Shogun next hopefully, Latifi can fight someone else.

Jan's been pushing for Shogun basically since he got to the UFC and that's the fight I think both of them deserve. Plus, I think a rematch between Latifi and Blachowicz would be pretty boring and not many people want to see it anyway.

Shogun is my favorite fighter ever besides Bj Penn.....

Blachowicz seems to have been improving noticeably... He also has a great chin.
His main weakness seems to be wrestling... If you wanna even call it a weakness.

Im not sure Shogun can take him down at this point. And I think Jan outstrikes him
using his long range jab, and straight punches. Shogun has declined.

At this point I only wanna see Shogun fight- Glover, Rashad (if he comes back to 205), or
maybe an OSP rematch.... I dont love the Jan/Shogun matchup.. I dont wanna see Shogun lose
to him...I've suffered enough with BJ getting Yair'd and losing to fricking Dennis Siver

end rant

205 is interesting... Could see this rematch happening in the future. Plus Shogun vs Volkan in May...

Back