Media Jan Blachowicz to Middleweight?

he looks like a pretty big boy, i'm assuming that weight cut would be murder for him. and he's 40 years old, interesting time to take it for a spin.

Especially Izzy! He was ragdolled last time!
I mean he got taken down and held in closed guard in one or two rounds from my memory… not exactly ragdolled lol

Honestly at 185 I’d think Izzy would be the heavy favorite considering Jan is older and was likely effective with his wrestling because of the weight advantage… but who cares about that matchup anyway?

People use the “there isn’t a clear contender” logic to push for fights that make literally no sense whatsoever, yeah there’s no clear contender, but there are several guys that deserve a shot more than Jan does lol

What has Jan done to earn a shot at 185?
Same thing Izzy did to earn a TS at LHW you bozo.

Jan is the former LHW champ.. last fight was a draw for the LHW belt and he actually beat Izzy.

I mean he got taken down and held in closed guard in one or two rounds from my memory
Fight ended up with Jan mounting Izzy about to get TKO and Gynosanya was saved by the bell.

#andnew

Same thing Izzy did to earn a TS at LHW you bozo.

Jan is the former LHW champ.. last fight was a draw for the LHW belt and he actually beat Izzy.

Fight ended up with Jan mounting Izzy about to get TKO and Gynosanya was saved by the bell.

#andnew
Lmao Izzy was a long time reigning champ at 185

And Jan is…. a former champ who is clearly declining, coming off a draw, previous to that got a win via freak injury, and previous to that got dominated by a super old Glover

You have no argument and you’re calling people bozo’s lol

Lmao Izzy was a long time reigning champ at 185

And Jan is…. a former champ who is clearly declining, coming off a draw, previous to that got a win via freak injury, and previous to that got dominated by a super old Glover

You have no argument and you’re calling people bozo’s lol

Given that his advantage in their first matchup with mass and wrestling, it doesn't seem like a good idea to cut so much weight and lose some of that advantage, and also lose some of his chin in the process
Jan outstruck him too

He'd literally be even bigger than Pereira at 185.

He'd need to eat exclusively protein and run a marathon a day to get to 185.

He would have to cut off a leg

I sincerely doubt he's being serious, just making a joke with just enough truth to get people talking about him. Seems to be a raging success.

Means nothing lol

You sound like you’re on some fanboy shit… I’m talking about what actually makes sense for the division
Means everything.

But since you are actually antagonizing with everybody I will just assume you are either a troll or retarded.

I don’t see that cut going well. Jan is a thick LHW. And mw to LHw being the biggest jump between weight classes in the sport at 20lbs dosent bode well. He might make the weight. But I can’t see him being nearly the same guy In the cage at 185, especially not at his age. Hope he’s not actually doing it

Back