James Fields Charged with First Degree Murder

It's not weird when you know what the Dailystormer is. https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...e19e4b0ce3b344492f2?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

Yeah, you might not like Huffingtonpost {<jimmies}but there's a full document on how the Dailystormer operates.

It's not a coincidence that people here parrot what's being said in articles on DS. They're actively trying to normalize neo-nazi viewpoints.

Your last comment means nothing to me because the far left has normalized slandering opposing viewpoints as "neo nazi".

Everything the left disagrees with is neo nazi today.

You're going to have to be more specific.

dude is no hero. come on now, try tp keep our discussions honest. Fuck him. I hope he rots

I feel like the main difference between Antifa members and white supremacists is just a few key life experiences, like where they grew up and who they idolized.

But if you look at pretty much any pictures of these groups, you see some truly odd looking people who were probably ostracized until they found a group of other losers to make them feel accepted. Personality wise, I bet they actually have a lot of the same traits. A need to belong, a feeling of being outcasted, living most of their life on the outside looking in, etc.

You racist!! How daer you liken Antifa to Nazis! You're either with US, or you're with that NAZIS!!! as Stephen Colbert says.

Your last comment means nothing to me because the far left has normalized slandering opposing viewpoints as "neo nazi".

Everything the left disagrees with is neo nazi today.

You're going to have to be more specific.
Your comment means nothing, because that's not what "the far left" thinks.

Well I hope the jury can consider other charges and it's not 1st or nothing, I would hate to see this guy walk because they over charged.

That Alt-Reich hero of the Deplorabots had his charges upgraded to first degree murder today. I'm very happy to see it, and hope he goes to prison for the rest of his life.

(CNN)An Ohio driver accused of plowing into a crowd protesting a white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, this summer, killing one woman, now faces a first-degree murder charge.

James Alex Fields Jr., of Maumee, Ohio, was initially charged with second-degree murder and other offenses, including malicious wounding and failure to stop in an accident that resulted in death. Police say he fatally struck Heather Heyer, a 32-year-old Charlottesville paralegal, and injured 36 others on August 12.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/14/us/charlottesville-james-alex-fields-court-appearance/index.html

Cool, another leftist in jail. I lub it. I lube it. I Weinstein it!

Your comment means nothing, because that's not what "the far left" thinks.

Oh, so you never heard of Antifa? You have such strong feelings....maybe work on getting some facts.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4755278/William-Shatner-compared-Nazis-calling-SJWs.html
William Shatner is featured as a NAZI and called a member of the 'alt-right' after writing on Twitter that Social Justice Warriors shouldn't compare themselves to Reform activists of the 1960s

LOL, how hard do you think it would be to find 100 similar things. But you go on posting your feelings.

What is it exactly that you're trying to get at in this post?
I think he's trying to say they are different cars...? We may be dealing with a very, very special individual.

I think he's trying to say they are different cars...? We may be dealing with a very, very special individual.

Looks like that is what he's claiming. I just did a search for "Charlottesville truthers" and went down a fucked up rabbit hole.

Apparently, a lot of these idiots think that this was a false flag. Fields is an innocent alt right patsy, and the real driver was some sort of government agent or provocateur who staged the attack to discredit the alt right movement.

The earlier photo of the car sans racing stripes is supposed to be the smoking gun because these fucking imbeciles can't be bothered to Google how common it is to add vinyl accents to a car.

Looks like that is what he's claiming. I just did a search for "Charlottesville truthers" and went down a fucked up rabbit hole.

Apparently, a lot of these idiots think that this was a false flag. Fields is an innocent alt right patsy, and the real driver was some sort of government agent or provocateur who staged the attack to discredit the alt right movement.

The earlier photo of the car sans racing stripes is supposed to be the smoking gun because these fucking idiots can't be bothered to Google how easy it is to add vinyl accents to a car.

@Giblert 's "just asking questions" post with car A and car B is especially godawful because the dents and damage, right down to the decapitated passenger mirror, are exactly the same. As if it would be even a little bit possible to replicate extremely specific vehicle damage, much less that there would be motive to even try that in this instance. It's definitely getting a dumbest post of the year nomination unless Gibby can somehow explain himself...

Here’s the thing, I am glad for anything bad that happens to this dipshit, but they just set him up to walk free.

This would be a fairly easy case to defend. The stupid ass antifa fucks started hitting his vehicle just before he hit the gas and plowed into the crowd, then they really started on him so he fled the scene. His life was legit in danger if he had stayed.

Why do those assholes have to start hitting a vehicle for driving slowly on a roadway? Besides the obvious: they’re assholes. But I think they caused this to happen. I don’t believe that this guy had any intention in running over anyone. I think he is just a coward that got scared when shitbags started hitting his vehicle. Too bad he did not run them over instead. Once they show that attack in court, almost no jury would convict. Now, if he gets a jury of minorities that would dislike him for his racist opinions and women who might be more apt to emotionally judge him for running down a woman, he might be fucked.

Bottom line: this guy is a pathetic tool that drove from Ohio to protest with kkk shitheads. His car was attacked by antifa shitheads and he gunned the gas, plowing into the crowd. They then started smashing his windows and he fled. There is no evidence that he planned to run anyone over, so I see him walking based upon the attack on him.
Amazing screed of a retarded shitpost, and frightening considering this guy is actually a cop.

Which car are they saying hit her?

A?
Screenshot2017092308.png

B?
b02Screenshot2017092308.png

Will be good for confirmation of the racing stripe contradiction too:
6d5Screenshot2017092308.png

Screenshot2017092307.jpg
This is the most retarded post in this thread. You should get carded.

@Giblert 's "just asking questions" post with car A and car B is especially godawful because the dents and damage, right down to the decapitated passenger mirror, are exactly the same. As if it would be even a little bit possible to replicate extremely specific vehicle damage, much less that there would be motive to even try that in this instance. It's definitely getting a dumbest post of the year nomination unless Gibby can somehow explain himself...

...and the "contradictory" racing stripes are clearly the same in "exhibit C" as they are in the first two pictures.

Amazing screed of a retarded shitpost, and frightening considering this guy is actually a cop.
I think nhbbear has been off the mark lately with some of his anti-left posts, but he's not even fucking close to a shitposter. And if every cop was as thoughtful as him, we'd have a noticeably better country overnight.

I think nhbbear has been off the mark lately with some of his anti-left posts, but he's not even fucking close to a shitposter. And if every cop was as thoughtful as him, we'd have a noticeably better country overnight.
That's your opinion.

I feel like the main difference between Antifa members and white supremacists is just a few key life experiences, like where they grew up and who they idolized.

But if you look at pretty much any pictures of these groups, you see some truly odd looking people who were probably ostracized until they found a group of other losers to make them feel accepted. Personality wise, I bet they actually have a lot of the same traits. A need to belong, a feeling of being outcasted, living most of their life on the outside looking in, etc.

Sorry, but this post A) shows a fundamental misunderstanding of what Antifa is, and B) uses that misunderstanding to draw a false equivalence between them and fascists.

First off, antifa isn't one group, or even one coherent ideological movement. It's just a label for anyone who opposes fascism. Sure, it's largely made up of leftists, but there's nothing to keep a mainstream liberal, or even a conservative from adopting the label. There's no Antifa Central HQ or any such bullshit, despite the narrative pushed by the far right. Additionally, anti-fascism isn't anything new, nor is it even an ideology universally accepted on the far left. Amadeo Bordiga, an Italian Communist, even went so far as to argue that anti-fascism was the worst product of fascism, largely because it diverted attention from anti-capitalism. Leftists and anti-fascist are, essentially, two separate groups that often overlap.

That said, let's ignore the previous paragraph and assume that antifa and the far-left are interchangeable. They STILL aren't as bad as fascists on purely ideological grounds. There is no peaceful version of white nationalism even in theory. Those who fascists see as their political enemies, IE. jews, non-whites, gays, etc., only cease being their enemy by ceasing to exist. Genocide follows from its own internal logic (if they get power). Despite the atrocities committed by communist regimes (as if communism even represented the entirety of far left ideology), these don't necessarily follow from communist theory.

I'm not saying this to justify EVERY single thing anyone waving around an antifa banner has ever done. I'm just saying, look at things on a case by case basis. And beyond that, what you see in the media is only a fraction of antifascist action (and is generally curated to play into red scare hysteria). Deplatforming white nationalist speakers is an antifascist action sure (and one that is frequently misused), but so is something as simple as say, calling up a venue that fascists intend to use as an organizing space and expressing your concern.

Sorry, but this post A) shows a fundamental misunderstanding of what Antifa is, and B) uses that misunderstanding to draw a false equivalence between them and fascists.

I did not equate Antifa and fascists on any moral or ethical level. I compared the type of people who are drawn to these groups, and I stand by that.

For example, a lot of gang leaders are the same people who would be CEOs and politicians with different life experiences. That is a statement made by law enforcement and FBI officials around the country. That is not equating them on a moral or ethical level, it is a statement about the types of people who are drawn to those positions.

First off, antifa isn't one group, or even one coherent ideological movement. It's just a label for anyone who opposes fascism. Sure, it's largely made up of leftists, but there's nothing to keep a mainstream liberal, or even a conservative from adopting the label. There's no Antifa Central HQ or any such bullshit, despite the narrative pushed by the far right. Additionally, anti-fascism isn't anything new, nor is it even an ideology universally accepted on the far left. Amadeo Bordiga, an Italian Communist, even went so far as to argue that anti-fascism was the worst product of fascism, largely because it diverted attention from anti-capitalism. Leftists and anti-fascist are, essentially, two separate groups that often overlap.

This paragraph just contains a lot of stuff that I did not even allude to and does not seem to have anything to do with what I said. If you were thrown off by the word "member" then that was just a mistake to use that word.

That said, let's ignore the previous paragraph and assume that antifa and the far-left are interchangeable. They STILL aren't as bad as fascists on purely ideological grounds. There is no peaceful version of white nationalism even in theory. Those who fascists see as their political enemies, IE. jews, non-whites, gays, etc., only cease being their enemy by ceasing to exist. Genocide follows from its own internal logic (if they get power). Despite the atrocities committed by communist regimes (as if communism even represented the entirety of far left ideology), these don't necessarily follow from communist theory.

You started this paragraph by claiming something that I did not claim. Then you argue that Antifa is more moral than white nationalism, which I never commented on.

I'm not saying this to justify EVERY single thing anyone waving around an antifa banner has ever done. I'm just saying, look at things on a case by case basis. And beyond that, what you see in the media is only a fraction of antifascist action (and is generally curated to play into red scare hysteria). Deplatforming white nationalist speakers is an antifascist action sure (and one that is frequently misused), but so is something as simple as say, calling up a venue that fascists intend to use as an organizing space and expressing your concern.

That's all fine. I am referring to the Antifa and white supremacists who clashed in Charlottesville. Not upstanding citizens calling their local universities to politely voice their opinion on upcoming speakers.

I would never compare fascists to subhuman communist scum, believe me.

Back