Media Jamahal Hill speaks on loss, wants to fight Jiri Prochazka next

Live Jamahal but he lost by early KO...

To quickly fight for the belt again he needs

Alex to not be the champion...

Or 2 fights in a row where he is KO'ing top 5 ranked folks.

Prefer that Alex fight Ankalaev first, thereby cleaning out the entire division of anyone relevant.

After that, maybe try heavyweight.

I would actually prefer that Alex remain at LHW, stringing together title defenses for his legacy.
It's tough. Yeah, I would like to see Alex officially clean out LHW with the Ank win. But also when choosing which fights I'd prefer to see, Alex v boring ass Ankalaev, or Alex v Gane/Stipe/Tom/Black Beast/Volkov/Tuivasa/Pavlovich? I'm taking those heavyweight fights all day baby! Any one of them is far more exciting than Alex vs Ank.

Seeing as how active Alex has been, maybe it won't have to be an either/or. He can clap Ankalaev's cheeks real quick (and I'm being facetious. That's a tough style matchup for Alex. I hope he can do it and prove his grappling, he's gonna need it for heavyweight) and then have a quick turnaround and go up to HW. At 36 time is against him, and he knows this. Let's hope 2024 is a great year for Poatan. It may be his last great year.

Props to Hill for not claiming BS and wanting an instant rematch. He's picking the next hardest fight in the division. That's refreshing.

Jamahal was absolutely humiliated, and was forced to eat every portion of his crow-fortified Humble-Pie.

Every loudmouth punk, who runs his mouth like that, deserve to feel like Jamahal feels right now.

Made all the more embarrassing by his childlike spelling.

It's always preferable for a fighter to conduct himself with class: the fighter looks stronger in victory, as well as classier in defeat.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Michel Pereira
or
Khalil Rountree Jr.

Both those fighters should be close to a title shot, but they need the right opporunity.

I like it. It was the LHW title fight that never happened with both vacating the title due to injury.

Not a fan but hopefully his team gets him refocused. He seemed to care more about talking and all the random build up, even during the walkout he was more interested in hitting the right song beat to start his walk out of the tunnel. It was wild seeing someone face AP and seem so distracted by everything else.

If he rushed back or whatever from his injury then maybe he should wait a bit for his next fight to heal up and get a good camp in.

dude, he does not stand a chance against Jiri.

Not even a punchers chance at this point. Jiri is far bigger, lankier, basically the same build as Alex but with more fluidity in his movement.

I hope they fight.

He trying to take Jiri's momentum.
Lol last minute fight vs Alex?
Thank you Alex. This win was for the fans.

Taking his loss like a man, good to see. No shame in losing, it's part of the game. He lost against a killer, it happens.
I respectfully disagree, he's already started blaming Herb Dean for the KO saying he wasn't ready (even though he threw a punch a few seconds after Herb Dean backed off.

I get the feeling we are going to get some other excuses in the future (injury, bad weight cut or something)

Hills ego seems pretty big IMO.

Back