Media Jamahal Hill speaks on loss, wants to fight Jiri Prochazka next

I mean he’s right. I don’t know if the over the top stuff that he spewed was to get himself psyched up or he believes what he said. It was silly and all but he’s on the right track now. He isn’t getting Jiri tho. I realize he wants someone who will get hit but that’s not a fight for him right now. He has much to be proud of at the end of the day. May he come back stronger than ever. Also he should take some of that money and invest in tat removal

Why do unintelligent people always try to sound inspirational and profound?
I don’t think intelligence is needed to inspire. And I don’t think being a nuclear engineer means you have the ability to inspire others. Other than just by your actions or accolades to make it to that point. People who inspire others and have the gift of gab aren’t always going to be on the nasa short list for astronaut.

Apparently he assaulted his brother in front his wife and kids.

Nothing wrong with hashing it out that way but don't do that to a man in front of his family. That's what made me not care for him.
Yup. Don't call it domestic violence though. That REALLY makes some people around here angry.

Personally, I always thought about the time his bus couldn't pass through a bunch of protestors, so he was just on instagram live, steaming up and crying about wanting to go out there and fight them and calling for everyone in the area to come to their intersection to start some like gang warfare while his handler is just trying to tell him to calm down and turn it off because of how obviously stupid that idea was

Why do unintelligent people always try to sound inspirational and profound?
I think it's because of how dumb people tend to engage with social media. They're really attracted to motivational quotes, self-help gurus, and shit like that. They follow a bunch of accounts that post that kind of content and it fills up their feeds. It also tends to be most of what they share/repost. So my theory is that through sheer osmosis, dumb people start to internalize all that dumb low-brow self-help content they consume and start incorporating it into their own "voice" when they post something themselves.

I think Jiri vs Ankalaev makes sense, winner gets a title shot.
Jiri isn't getting another shot against alex without two more spectacular wins in a row.
I'll be honest, I was giving Jamhal a punchers chance at best, but then when someone here showed a video of his footwork zoomed in against Glover, I knew it was over before it started.

He coming off a loss Jiri coming off a win, fight doesn’t make sense. Give him Blachowicz
I mean that fight could make sense. It all depends on whether Jiri gets the next title shot at 205. If Ankalaev ends up getting the next title shot, then this fight makes some sense.

At least he can always fall back on his edumacation.

Jamahal was absolutely humiliated, and was forced to eat every portion of his crow-fortified Humble-Pie.

Every loudmouth punk, who runs his mouth like that, deserve to feel like Jamahal feels right now.

Made all the more embarrassing by his childlike spelling.

It's always preferable for a fighter to conduct himself with class: the fighter looks stronger in victory, as well as classier in defeat.
This card was the perfect example of both sides of that coin.

Max and Justin, and even Alex Volkanovski by way of his comments, all showing respect and class, come off looking great and fans will respond with support and love.

Hill is going the other way. I tried to like that dude. I have watched his YouTube channel, tried to give him benefit of the doubt, fuck him. He showed himself this week acting like a goofy spoiled teenager, no class, no respect, no humility.

Enjoy the humble pie Jamahal.
Maybe get some extra wrapped up to take home.

Last edited:
I think it's because of how dumb people tend to engage with social media. They're really attracted to motivational quotes, self-help gurus, and shit like that. They follow a bunch of accounts that post that kind of content and it fills up their feeds. It also tends to be most of what they share/repost. So my theory is that through sheer osmosis, dumb people start to internalize all that dumb low-brow self-help content they consume and start incorporating it into their own "voice" when they post something themselves.

Fully agree with this. I think it's why they also tend to have "Only god can judge me" tats across their chests as well.

He coming off a loss Jiri coming off a win, fight doesn’t make sense. Give him Blachowicz
Usually I would agree with this. However, given the context of how they were both LHW champ, both vacated due to injury, and both recently lost to Alex, it actually makes perfect sense for Jamahal to fight Jiri for that #2 spot. Alex can fight Ankalaev in the meantime. Or go to HW.

Usually I would agree with this. However, given the context of how they were both LHW champ, both vacated due to injury, and both recently lost to Alex, it actually makes perfect sense for Jamahal to fight Jiri for that #2 spot. Alex can fight Ankalaev in the meantime. Or go to HW.

Prefer that Alex fight Ankalaev first, thereby cleaning out the entire division of anyone relevant.

After that, maybe try heavyweight.

I would actually prefer that Alex remain at LHW, stringing together title defenses for his legacy.

Last edited:
Live Jamahal but he lost by early KO...

To quickly fight for the belt again he needs

Alex to not be the champion...

Or 2 fights in a row where he is KO'ing top 5 ranked folks.

Back