Media Jamahal Hill predicts how his UFC 300 main-event against Alex Pereira will go

Accurate prediction?

• Total voters
The fact that he posted that is why people react the way they do.

"Why he but not meeee? Treat me the way I tell you to treat meeee!"

I won't be surprised if Hill came back too soon, is injured/not the same, and Pereira looks like Muhamad Ali with his mobility around the cage. I would've been more excited for this if there was no injury prior.

This video is the most likable Hill has ever been IMO. Funny.

The video is horrible. Production bad. F tier. I do think Hill has a chance. I could see him Koing Alex. Man would that be awful tho.

it is possible. pereira cover is not dense. on the other hand, pereira's lowkicks are like a bat home run

"grossest looking" - lmao

Didn't know this was a body building competition too.
I know but just look at this lol, no pro athlete should look like this, also the tattoo lol

hill.0.jpg

Damn fam thread reeks of Poatardation

Hill smokes Alex like med grade grabba spliff fam I'm talm aboot 2 hits it's dunzo Hill flyin high widdat belt wrapped around dat waist fam y'all finna see real quick my guy Jamahill finna murk this clown all due respect ain't no fighter bashin mods I respect Poatan he's got dat #ImmigrantMentality but my guy Jamahill just different don't be tryna slap dem yellows on me mod-dem just out here 🗣️📠🚫🖨️

I won't be surprised if Hill came back too soon, is injured/not the same, and Pereira looks like Muhamad Ali with his mobility around the cage. I would've been more excited for this if there was no injury prior.

He's fully healed. It's not the injury that's the problem, it's whether he's had enough time to return to form after the layoff. That's a serious question since he's spent so long not training.

EVERYONE knows what's coming and no-one, even world class kickboxers can stop those kicks and this fucker thinks he's going to be the first? He thinks he's the first person to ever come up with the cunning plan to check them?

...I hope he has a plan B.
Lol the fact he thinks he can even check them is wild. Even Izzy himself said that he couldn't get the timing down to do it. Hill thinking he can basically means he's better than Izzy. The ego on this guy is crazy.

Guessing Alex lands 3-5 leg kicks then Hill goes for a takedown
We know how well that went for Jiri.

How is Poatan against Southpaws?

His main weapons (calf kick & left hook) seem to work best vs orthodox stance.

Does he have fights against elite southpaw strikers from which analysis can be drawn on how well his game works against a mirror stance?
He has a killer right high kick + left hook combo vs southpaws but apart from that hes a bit more limited. He tries to calf kick with outside kicks which isnt as powerful, I think he would do better just with inside kicks, like how Jan destroyed Ankalaev legs.

But also his main weakness is the straight right from orthodox like we saw vs Izzy and Jiri too iirc.

He's fully healed. It's not the injury that's the problem, it's whether he's had enough time to return to form after the layoff. That's a serious question since he's spent so long not training.
Doesn't that mean the same thing? I'm not trying to be obtuse, but I picture "fully healed" as he can start training without risk of reopening it. I know zero about injuries, but I do know fighters get them and never look the same again, achilles seems like an absolute crucial tendon for fighting and movement. How can you be 100% confident everything is good to go? For me, I just want to see him in a fight first to make the call.

Doesn't that mean the same thing? I'm not trying to be obtuse, but I picture "fully healed" as he can start training without risk of reopening it. I know zero about injuries, but I do know fighters get them and never look the same again, achilles seems like an absolute crucial tendon for fighting and movement. How can you be 100% confident everything is good to go? For me, I just want to see him in a fight first to make the call.
He had already resumed training when they made the fight. But again, he spent the entire recovery process not training. So rustiness is still a concern.

Back