Media Jamahal Hill predicts how his UFC 300 main-event against Alex Pereira will go

Accurate prediction?

• Total voters
Izzy got his first ever takedown against Poatan and had him on his back for an entire round.

D1 Hill incoming.
Izzy got that takedown off a failed takedown attempt from Alex. It's not like Izzy took a shot. Of course D1 Hill could still show up.

Hill stands a very good chance here, wouldn’t be surprised if he closes as the favorite.

If he was 100% sure. He definitely won't be coming back this early off an achilles tear.

Izzy got that takedown off a failed takedown attempt from Alex. It's not like Izzy took a shot. Of course D1 Hill could still show up.
Izzy caught his leg from a kick and took him down for a full round iirc

Last edited:
Both these guys give me “I once killed a man” vibes :eek:🚬

Well Jan Blachowicz went up against very good leg kickers in Rakic and Izzy and they couldn't do anything to his legs. He got in there with Poatan and got his legs chewed the fuck up. Jamahal is a switch stance fighter so he better get damn used to fighting in south paw.

Right hand vs calf kick

Whoever lands first wins.

How is Poatan against Southpaws?

His main weapons (calf kick & left hook) seem to work best vs orthodox stance.

Does he have fights against elite southpaw strikers from which analysis can be drawn on how well his game works against a mirror stance?

guy who just blew his achilles in a pickup game talking about being a "strong legged motherfucker"
<lol>
Umm, was talking about Alex being strong legged. Not sure how you mixed that one.

Hill is the most unlikeable and grossest looking champ in years
R.9f1d6fe69be61fc96d3bcf32e8ef1bbc

Jamahal has my respect. He’s a dog. Can’t help but think he’s fighting on one leg since UFC didn’t give him enough time to fully heal his achilles

If not for the achilles I would be obnoxiously overconfident Hill was going to win.

People out here acting here like Alex couldn't have lost his last 4 fights in a row.

Back