Jake Shields besmirches shirtless Dilon Danis on twitter ahead of SUG4 match

They say he gets mad bitches too, which is weird considering he seems so plain in interviews. He must got some hidden game.
like in his pants?

If that's your thing then have at it. I like dealing with women whom are interested in what books I enjoy reading. They are few and far between, but they never disappoint in the sack.
By 'the sack' you mean sunday in bed, footy pajamas and reading poetry aloud of course

39.jpg
Snake in da hood

Aside from when he's with the scrap pack: sooooooo you're saying his a bitch unless surrounded by his crew got it
No, you said he's a wannabe Diaz bros which simply isn't true. My point was that the only time Jake does wild shit, at least that we know of, is when Scrap Pack is throwing down.

No, you said he's a wannabe Diaz bros which simply isn't true. My point was that the only time Jake does wild shit, at least that we know of, is when Scrap Pack is throwing down.

Right? You're only proving my point Diaz Bros act like that all the time Jake is influenced by them and puts on fake tough guy act whenever he is around them

He's going to rip his head off in grappling.

When is this going down?

Anyone who associates with Conor is such a detestable tool

Right? You're only proving my point Diaz Bros act like that all the time Jake is influenced by them and puts on fake tough guy act whenever he is around them

Or he's a calm, cool person who tries to avoid trouble. But when his boys get into some shit he backs them up because that's what a good, loyal friend does.

If you ever left your basement maybe you'd understand how the whole friendship thing works.

hes a little jiu jitsu bitch.. jiu nitsu guuys post 2011 are fucken pussies whow ear pokemon rashguards lol and butt flop they cant even pass guard anymore jakes the real deal this :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s gonna be murdered

All these posing with a gun photos are so cringe worthy when they point the gun in the air, hold it like a guitar, and have their finger on the trigger. Probably saw some movie poster and thought that's how you hold a weapon in your hands.

LOL at pellet gun. I want to see this match.

Back