Jake Shields besmirches shirtless Dilon Danis on twitter ahead of SUG4 match

If that's your thing then have at it. I like dealing with women whom are interested in what books I enjoy reading. They are few and far between, but they never disappoint in the sack.

Different strokes, if a women asked me what book I'm reading I'd ask her what century she fell into her coma.

hes even holding that gun all wrong. Too much wrong with that pic. On a serious note, will he be able to enter the mat with that?

All jokes aside I'm really curious how the match plays out

Been watching Jake and the Diaz bros for over 10 years and Jake rarely does anything wild aside from when he's with the Scrap Pack. He's a pretty quiet dude and I've never heard him regurgitate things Diaz bros have said.

You're just making shit up.

Aside from when he's with the scrap pack: sooooooo you're saying his a bitch unless surrounded by his crew got it

I love how people call Dillon s tool yet Jake is a wanna be Diaz and equally cringey, oh and also a PED cheat

You have it wrong. The Diaz bros are wanna be Shields. Jake has been fighting for longer than both of them, and he has better wins than both of them.

He looks as tough as

christmas_story_ralphiegun.jpg
I'm sure he's gotten plenty of #youllshootyoureyeout after posting that pic.

I have a .357 sig p239 with hogue grips but sadly no photo

.357 mag is a nice piece. Those rounds go wherever you point that roscoe at

Edit: not a mag I see. That's a newer model?

You have it wrong. The Diaz bros are wanna be Shields. Jake has been fighting for longer than both of them, and he has better wins than both of them.

They say Jake is craziest one out of them when they go out

They say Jake is craziest one out of them when they go out

They say he gets mad bitches too, which is weird considering he seems so plain in interviews. He must got some hidden game.

dillon should challenge nate, or better yet nick

Shields is a more difficult challenge in straight up grappling, but the story with Nate or Nick vs. Danis would have been fun.

Back