Jacare Souza vs. Derek Brunson II in the Works For UFC Fight Night 125 in Brazil (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
I dont mind that fight but I prefer Costa fight Thiago Santos then somebody with a bigger nam like Belfort/Hall

That is the definition of <{JustBleed}>. Would make a strong co-main for this event. Someone would get KTFO for sure.

I'm picking Brunson here but FWIW he looked even worse than Jacare did against Whittaker. Showed some Cat Zingano-esque fight IQ
Yup, I said that few posts above

"To be fair, Brawlson was also dominated by Whittaker as well, even worse than Jacare."

Im a big Jacare fan and would normally vote for him, but for some reason I feel this time there will be an upset and Brunson takes it

Brunson was coming off a split decision with Kendall Grove before he fought Jacare.. This new Brunson probably smashes Jacare inside 2 minutes.

Im a big Jacare fan and would normally vote for him, but for some reason I feel this time there will be an upset and Brunson takes it
Post USADA Jacare has been less impressive.
Think age is catching up with him and that the betting odds will agree with me.

Hmm Jacare didn't look good in his previous fights (USADA?).

I think Brunson KO's him this time.

I don't think Costa has earned that fight yet. I like Costa vs. Uriah Hall / Vitor Belfort winner.

Brunson's trash talk was all about him being willing to fight Borrachinha if he was tested more than one time. Turns out Brunson's had his facts wrong. Let them bang.

Really? How? Brunson has just got better since that fight and Jacare worse.

you say he's gotten better but i don't see it, none of his opponents were anywhere near the level of Jacare except 2 and that was the 2 fights he LOST

meanwhile you got Souza who only lost to Whittaker and Romero the latter damn near killed Brunson as well

it takes more than a padded streak for me to put stock into a guy especially when he is facing a proven beast that just lost to another beast

you say he's gotten better but i don't see it, none of his opponents were anywhere near the level of Jacare except 2 and that was the 2 fights he LOST

meanwhile you got Souza who only lost to Whittaker and Romero the latter damn near killed Brunson as well

it takes more than a padded streak for me to put stock into a guy especially when he is facing a proven beast that just lost to another beast
Brunson won that Anderson Silva fight.

Jacare is over the hill. Brunson is good (not great), but has momentum on his side.

Have to go with Jacare by submission in this

Brunson by KO. He's just the better fighter at this point.

Back