Jacare Souza vs. Derek Brunson II in the Works For UFC Fight Night 125 in Brazil (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Jacare hasn't looked the same since Usada

Biggest factor here.

Jacare looked like mini Ubereem in strikeforce, now not so much.

004_Ronaldo_Souza_vs_Derek_Brunson.jpeg

Usada?let's forget jacaré is almost 40 years old...and he only lost to the champion and a controversial decision against romero,its not like he became a shit suddenly.

Jacare is up there in age and was just brutally DOMINATED by Whittaker

giphy.gif

While Brunson is coming off TWO clean 1st round KOs

ShinyAptIbizanhound-size_restricted.gif

machida66.gif

R.I.P Souza

<mma1>
No shaming in losing to the current MW champ. Brunson beat old man Dan Kelly who isn't anywhere near a top 15 fighter and old man Machida who hasn't fought in two years. Brunson may win, he's very good. I'm still taking Jacare though.

Always said that jacare has a bit of a dodgy chin

But he should still win

It's pathetic that they are protecting whineman and haven't made whineman vs jacare

Jacare was not himself last fight, I assume he came in injuried. Hope to see him bounce back.

Gotta feel bad for Chris Camozzi here. Jacare/Camozzi 3 is the fight to make here to settle the trilogy but UFC has been so shitty about match ups lately.

Always said that jacare has a bit of a dodgy chin

But he should still win

It's pathetic that they are protecting whineman and haven't made whineman vs jacare
I think Weidman is still recovering from a surgery, may have suffered a setback. But yeah that was no question the fight to make.

I'm unsure, hard fight to call. Slightly edging to Brunson. I know Jacare beat him in Strikeforce but Brunson had very limited striking at that time, he was 95% a wrestler, he has improved his striking so much over the years

Brunson via KO and Jacare starts out that 8 fight contract 0-2.

Jacare by whatever

Jacare is up there in age and was just brutally DOMINATED by Whittaker

giphy.gif

While Brunson is coming off TWO clean 1st round KOs

ShinyAptIbizanhound-size_restricted.gif

machida66.gif

R.I.P Souza

<mma1>
To be fair, Brawlson was also dominated by Whittaker as well, even worse than Jacare.

Hopefully Jacare by sub but could see him getting ko'd

I never heard Jacare make any excuses but I know he tore his pectoral and got surgery soon after the Whittaker fight. Does anybody know if that injury happened before, during or after the Whittaker fight?

Back