Jacaré’s new transplanted hair! Looks good!

I feel like it isn't a transplant as there is no big scars on the back of his head. Could be wrong though, but do we know for sure its a transplant and not treatment?

The good transplants these days don’t leave big scars like Rogan has.

Haired Jac and Platinum in one photo.

10/10.

I feel like it isn't a transplant as there is no big scars on the back of his head. Could be wrong though, but do we know for sure its a transplant and not treatment?
Look up FUE treatment. Basically they take some follicles from wherever your hair grows and put them where hair is balding. Allows them to recreate your natural hairline, fill in bald spots, etc. There won’t be any permanent scars.

Personally, if I needed it or wasn’t happy with myself, I’d get it done.

I thought he looked just fine with no hair. Reminds me when Brian Urlacher got a hair transplant...
urlacher.jpg

Yeah Urlacher looks bona fide killer in a good way with the shaved head. Now he looks like Asst Manager Aisle 2 Roger from Staples. Damn that cowering to Bas took a hit on em.

Well, there is Bigfoot Silva, who’s up there for sure... Then there is Brock Lesnar who has that caveman thing going on with his forehead.

<Fedor23>

Agreed. So plenty of fights before he fights for the title. Maybe an interim title fight with Ben Royle, but definitely not for the title out the gate.
maxresdefault.jpg

I thought he looked just fine with no hair. Reminds me when Brian Urlacher got a hair transplant...
urlacher.jpg

Lol yea Urlacher went from looking like a badass to looking like someones dad

Why would you get a hair transplant if you're a pretty succesful alphamale in the worlds leading MMA-org?
Because losing your hair is taking a loss. Fighters don't just accept losing.

Well, there is Bigfoot Silva, who’s up there for sure... Then there is Brock Lesnar who has that caveman thing going on with his forehead.

<Fedor23>

It really is a packed division

Cheating at hair. Call the Golden Snitch.

Look up FUE treatment. Basically they take some follicles from wherever your hair grows and put them where hair is balding. Allows them to recreate your natural hairline, fill in bald spots, etc. There won’t be any permanent scars.

Personally, if I needed it or wasn’t happy with myself, I’d get it done.
I'm gonna look into it lol I have a couple buddies who did it when it was the scar on the back of their heads and it looks horrible and they spend 9grand to do it, id rather go bald and just spend 9gs on strippers

Back