Jacaré’s new transplanted hair! Looks good!

Hopefully he will be able to transplant some cardio to go with it

Transplanted or he just decided to stop shaving his head?

I thought he looked just fine with no hair. Reminds me when Brian Urlacher got a hair transplant...
urlacher.jpg

I predict full head of hair Jacare will storm through the MW division and become champ by the end of 2018.

Tito might take the #1 spot, but Jacare can be the challenger.

I didn’t know Jacare has over half a million followers there. He’s a living legend for hard core fans, but over half a mill? Nice.

You think Jacare's head has done enough to get him a shot at Tito's head? I think he's about two more heads away from even challenging for that belt.

First step on his way to this:
steven-seagal_30062403318e41fc4b58b9edef2cddd6e75a19e3.jpg

Why would you get a hair transplant if you're a pretty succesful alphamale in the worlds leading MMA-org?

What's next? A penis-enlargement?

Winning a belt?
what good is success if you don't have hair?

Why would you get a hair transplant if you're a pretty succesful alphamale in the worlds leading MMA-org?

What's next? A penis-enlargement?

Winning a belt?
I feel like it isn't a transplant as there is no big scars on the back of his head. Could be wrong though, but do we know for sure its a transplant and not treatment?

Rogan and Dana jealous as fuck right now

You think Jacare's head has done enough to get him a shot at Tito's head? I think he's about two more heads away from even challenging for that belt.
Well, there is Bigfoot Silva, who’s up there for sure... Then there is Brock Lesnar who has that caveman thing going on with his forehead.

<Fedor23>

looks like Reem from this perspective

Hair transplant is the future.

ehh personally if i was going bald i'd just say fuck it shave it all off and never shave my beard again

and this is a from a brotha that loves his fro

Back