Media Izzy "You will see me soon"

The difference is that those of us who actually appreciate martial arts and combat sports simply enjoy the competition and occasional post-fight spectacle, while creepy dorks like you spend your time poring over their Twitter accounts.

You’re here on a forum dude. Lmao.

Pretty rich you calling someone creepy in light of you being apathetic to the tweet I showed you. Speaks more about you than me

I'm surprised that you were able to tear yourself away from Jake Paul's instagram feed long enough to respond. Multitasker!

You’re not funny enough to use comedy as a deflection tactic. You feel nothing when you read about Adesanya’s precum and you’re legit upset that I showed you how sus that is. Have a good new year

“Idiots didn’t believed what I said as if I’m not an overdramatic closet trans with a titty to prove it”

Pieced up by Strickland on the feet.

Yeah I'm think it's over for our Izzy, lads.

I don't think he'll be the same on his return, I feel like his confidence is shot.
It has to be after getting done in by basic-ass Strickland on the feet, doesn't it?

He'll ask for the winner of Sean vs DDP but should fight Kham as they have not faced each other - then the winner gets the winner of sean vs ddp (loser leaves town).

Pieced up by Strickland on the feet.

Yeah I'm think it's over for our Izzy, lads.

I don't think he'll be the same on his return, I feel like his confidence is shot.
It has to be after getting done in by basic-ass Strickland on the feet, doesn't it?
Yeah, seems like his motivation was to get at least 1 win over Alex (which he got) but he even knows that he's not winning another one as Alex won't fall for that trap again and he was losing that 2nd mma fight with Alex till Alex got over zealous and got countered.

Izzy vs Pereira 3 seems like the most likely fight. Another possibility is Pereira vs Aspinall and Izzy vs Khamzat.

I don't give a fuck about his weird cringe worthy tweets. I'm a fight fan.
This. I don’t care about his behavior out of the cage, he is a great fighter. I also had precum stringing out my weewee after his UFC debut.

Pereira said he is moving on from Izzy because he tried to help Izzy and he saw that Izzy was mocking him and laughing at home. So he said fuck Izzy.

I hope Pereira does not give Izzy that chance to become double champ, why extend a helping hand to a prick. it's not like Izzy invited Pereira to fight for the title out of the blue, Pereira somewhat had to earn it
To end the feud once and for all. And prove the "if we fight 10 times, I'll beat you 9/10" statement.

Yeah Dana’s gonna wait to see how Sean vs DDP plays out…

The difference is that those of us who actually appreciate martial arts and combat sports simply enjoy the competition and occasional post-fight spectacle, while creepy dorks like you spend your time poring over their Twitter accounts.
Well said brother

Yeah that's understandable. He left your hero dead on the canvas the last time he fought your boi.
BRUTAL KNOCKOUT Israel Adesanya vs Alex Pereira 2 on Make a GIF
lol. It’s still 3-1 for Alex. Alex has KOd Izzy twice. And remind me what happened in each of their last fights.

One of them became a two division champion. The other lost in humiliating fashion as a -650 favourite.

I always find it amusing when people think they’re making a good point. When it’s actually a huge fail. But why defend such a creepy guy? I’ll never understand that part.

lol. It’s still 3-1 for Alex. Alex has KOd Izzy twice. And remind me what happened in each of their last fights.

One of them became a two division champion. The other lost in humiliating fashion as a -650 favourite.

I always find it amusing when people think they’re making a good point. When it’s actually a huge fail. But why defend such a creepy guy? I’ll never understand that part.
ahh yes the ol double-standards and hypocrisy. Always flawless takes on sherdog lol

yeah the guy who stares at you like a serial rapist isn't creepy..... That's normal.. oh wait, it's Alpha... that's the hip term on Sherdog along with Snowflake and Triggered.

It's 1-1 in MMA. Their kickboxing matches are irrelevant and Izzy should have won the 1st bout, just a shit decision. Don't care though because it's kickboxing and i don't give a single fuck about it.

The last match is their most relevant. 1-1, Izzy put him to sleep. Pereira did not. Everyone who is impartial can see Pereira wants it back and still in his mind, needs a win.

Just because you don't like the words you're reading, doesn't mean they're a huge fail. I could easily call your post a fail too because I don't agree. That doesn't make it a real thing.... lol

The haters were happy for a while. I wonder which fan base he will dispatch upon his return.

Hopefully he comes back to whip Strickland.

Back