Media Izzy: "Don't believe MMA math"

TUkh9c9.png
Fuckin could've squeezed Jones in there too. Hamill > Jones

Jon Jones fans be like "yeah he beats his wife and gets stripped of his title and gets arrested for domestic violence and does tons of coke but look he gets bitches lol"
glad i stopped being a fan of that clown like a decade ago.

you always act like you dont know and youre smug about it. in every thread.
here you go champ
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Jones#Controversies
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Jones#Failed_drug_tests

i know someone of your aptitude might have difficulty with using search engines. i hope you found this information helpful.
can u post jons resume?
lets see how many losses he has?
how many dq via steroids?
i just needed some proof
is that hard to understand?
you lying?

I've never seen matches from another sport be counted so much in MMA like Alex and Izzy. They are 1-1 in the sport they are actually competing in now.
What's worse is that people claim Alex beat the shit out of Israel when Israel was ahead and hurting Alex in all of those fights. At worst you could say they are evenly matched.

can u post jons resume?
lets see how many losses he has?
how many dq via steroids?
i just needed some proof
is that hard to understand?
you lying?
you can follow those links which have the information you need. im not going to spoon feed you. you can read the links like an adult. or maybe you cant, in which case i would suggest having someone read them to you.

Mmathemitician here.

The trio record:

Alex 4-1
Sean 1-1
Izzy 1-4

Izzy defeated Pereira
Pereira defeated Sean Tarzan
Pereira show Sean Tarzan secret technique and fix defensive hole
Sean Tarzan render Izzy useless for 5 rounds x 5 minutes which equal 25mins of all American dominance

One must observe rate of change of both Strickland as well as Volkanovski in term of skill as well as account for many addition variable in order to make accurate prediction:

Given
-Volkanovski start at high level already but was not defeat Islam due to IV factor (Islam-Volkanovski factor which define that Islam gain advantage due to Alex being shorter man in home country)
-Volkanovski was not been had #bluecollarbuff unlike Strickland, which give combatant tremendous multiplier in skillset much like Saiyan Super in Super Dragon Ballz cartoon. This happen when #bluecollarwarrior is not in hometown and must leave family to make money abroad.
-Strickland enter octagon in Australie with #bluecollarpraise from audience, as they was respect his ethic of work and not Izzy his finger paints.
-Strickland his rate of improvement change after bless from Pereira, introducing new factor not known to MMA, which currently is dub #bluecollarenergy and is current being study by UFC (but held back by evil entity USADA smear campaign)

When include all the factors and use MMA calculus instead of outdated MMAths like #Izzy he say, result become much more clear.

Conclusion
In essence, I agree with #Izzy but still think he is wrong.

MMA math makes sense on paper but it never works. It’s more about style vs. style.

Every fight is unique. I had a feeling Sean would pull it off against Izzy because of his defense and pressure. Meanwhile, that same style isn’t going to mean much for an aggressive striker that pressures back like Alex.

MMA math seems like it would work but doesn’t. Werdum beat Fedor and Cain but has lost to JDS 3 times now.

Never gave alex the rematch after alex got flash koed

Thread about Izzy and some cucks still try to find a way to make it about Jones and how much they hate him.

Stay free, cucks.

Izzy is right. MMAth is absolute bullshit.

Rampage beat Chuck. Wand beat Rampage. Chuck beat Wand. We can do this all day.

I saw a big statistical analysis - something like 10,000 fights in 4 states across a decade - which showed that MMAth was accurate about (IIRC) 68% of the time.

That struck me as a very uninteresting number. By that I mean, if it were only 50% that would tell us something, and if it were as high as 90% that would also tell us something.

But 68%? That just tells us what we already knew - it means ya there's something there, but not necessarily much.
68% is stil higher than Sherdoggers Tappology picks record.

68% is stil higher than Sherdoggers Tappology picks record.
Definitely. MMAth is not meaningless.

But I think it's less meaningful than most people think.

But shit, now I'm getting into what I think other people think, so it's time to end this line of though. My first post said it all ;) cheers.

Yup yup, MMAth doesn’t work, and when it does it’s coincidental. It’s still fun though.

I swear to skydaddy himself that Israel's grave stone will say "I BEAT ALEX, SCORE DOESN'T COUNT, ONKY THE LAST MATCH DOES!!"

<36>

you can follow those links which have the information you need. im not going to spoon feed you. you can read the links like an adult. or maybe you cant, in which case i would suggest having someone read them to you.
please post your evidence or lying
are u lying to make yourself feel better?
no evidence?
u a flat earther too bro?

please post your evidence or lying
are u lying to make yourself feel better?
no evidence?
u a flat earther too bro?
Thanks for admitting you can't read. Or won't read. I posted the evidence, you now can go look at it.

It's funny how everyone's quick to disprove mma math, but when mma math checks out and works it's ignored. Neither are true predictions, but it probably has a higher chance of being right than not.

Back