Media Izzy: "Don't believe MMA math"

He may of lost to Reyes but he beat the other 2 or they were at least coin flips.

I thought he lost all 3 and technically, the Smith fight was a dq had Smith acted like Aljo.

How did he duck hw for 10 plus years?

I'm happy you asked.

Ducked HW for over a decade and fought HW after it fell off. He fought dinosaurs and past prime legends who were rekt. He fled the sport and lhw after his consecutive beatings and saved by corruption judges.

USADA even manufactured a excuse for him. Lesser status fighters were on lifetime bans by now.

With his attributes and size, he still cheated, popped on gear more times than enough for a lifetime ban. Worse, he waa fighting manlets when he's a HW. He has longer reach then the HW division but he still ducked.

He cleaned out the glamor division of MMA he was a LHW he's not a Natural hw even now. He moved up as there was literally nothing of note for adding to his legacy at LHW. He wanted the Stipe and would of fought Frank.
Correction, he a HW on gear at LHW cleared out a division of past prime legends. Shogun had how many career ending knee replacements?

Would of? Could of? He ducked like he ducked a rematch with Reyes.

There's rumors he popped again and 3 yrs was a suspension.

He now wins a hw title fighting a guy with 0 TDD. He now fights senior citizen Stipe but wanted none of that smoke in his prime.

Jones has been the most play it safe fighter. Eye poke king. Wants none of Aspinall or others. His times up and he's been exposed.

This story doesn't end well. Tbh I find him more entertaining on police body cams or tmz. With all his size, he's rarely gets stoppages, and again GEAR.

He lost that status ages ago popping.

Izzy: "Look at this. Alex beat Sean, Sean beat me, I beat Alex."

Yeah, because Pereira didn't beat the shit out of you three times. It's totally just that "Alex beat Sean, Sean beat me, and I beat Alex."
You losers find offense in anything he says. Jesus Christ you're pathetic. Let it the fuck go.

I agree with the first and the last but not gustaffson. Close but clear for jones
He's been slipping. He's done egregious things like knee grounded Smith or eye pokes onto of copious amounts of GEAR for over a decade. How he's not on lifetime ban is beyond corrupt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back