I've got $5 that says you've never seen one of the best worst movies of all time

Fucking LOL at some of these comments from IMDB (now archived on MovieChat):

This movie was a terrible, terrible, travesty, it was a running cliché. I borrowed this for free off my roommate and yet still I feel cheated out of the 15 minutes I watched before shutting this off. The scene when "Silo" (cool name! except instead of cool, try absolutely retarded). This movie was just a last gasp attempt to latch on to the "X-treme" craze that people were dumb enough to buy into. Harold and Kumar makes fun of this type of movie exactly with the "x-treme" guys. I mean, I knew it would be bad, but funny bad, like Freddy vs Jason or something, but it was just trash. I am personally offended that people who like this movie (or bought it, like my roommate) are even allowed to exist.

Probably the worst movie I've ever seen in my life. Though I have to say, when I watched it some years ago, I was kind of fascinated how much it sucked and did NOT leave the cinema! Actually, it was somehow amusing. Still, it's unbelievable.

I have never seen this movie. I saw the trailor for it, and said to myself,"Wow, this has to be the worst movie ever." Something inside me just knew it right away. There are few movies that evoke such a feeling, and it is our duty as people to inform the world that such terrible movies exist. Like a picture of a stick figure trying to plug a toaster into a bathtub, Extreme Ops is the "what-not-to-do" movie that everyone must see, just once, so that they can learn from its mistake.

This is probably the worst movie I've seen in years, and I have seen alot of bad movies.

The "extreme" scenes in this film is so badly done! Who the *beep* snowboards behind a train? And how is that possible with all the wires running alongside the train?

And the scene where they jump off the hotelroof and into the bar, you can almost see the wires. Extreme Ops has got so many bad scenes and *beep* acting.. They couldn't even get their clothing right for this movie.. Only black people ski in jeans because they don't know any better. A skilled snowboarder (snowboarders use alot of time on their butt) would know that he'd get soaking wet and ice cold if he wore jeans.

I grew up in the 90's, you know I saw that shit!Extreme sports were life. Im pretty sure everything was extreme in the late 90's thanks to the X-games.
reminds me of watching biker sherlock race in the downhill skateboard competition and street luge.

Back