I've got $5 that says you've never seen one of the best worst movies of all time

G

Guestx

I don't really have $5 for you. That was just something I said to get you into the thread.

But for real, a little while back I watched one of the best worst movies I've ever seen: Extreme Ops!

The premise:

A film director, Ian, brings his crew to the Alps to film a group of extreme-sports practitioners for a television commercial. But, over the course of the shoot, the thrill seekers get more than they bargained for when they stumble on the hideout of a Serbian warlord, Pavlov, and his terrorist goons. After they unintentionally get the warlord on film, a gnarly chase begins, and they find themselves experiencing a whole new kind of thrill.

It really is not a good movie at all, but it's fun in a very cheesy, ridiculous sort of way and there are some cool snowboarding scenes. It also has Rufus Sewell, Bridgette Wilson and Devon Sawa.

Anyone else actually seen this movie and want to claim the $5 that I'm not going to give you?

I grew up in the 90's, you know I saw that shit!Extreme sports were life. Im pretty sure everything was extreme in the late 90's thanks to the X-games.

I grew up in the 90's, you know I saw that shit!Extreme sports were life. Im pretty sure everything was extreme in the late 90's thanks to the X-games.

It was indeed the Xtreme era! I remember that very clearly. Everything was Xtreme! Sports . . . movies . . . food.

I actually remember when Extreme Ops came out but I didn't see it in the theater. Caught it several years later on DVD.

A true guilty pleasure.

I needed the extra $5 for the UFC PPV this weekend...

oh the 90s....XTREME! I have no seen this, I might watch it when I am done with my 150 zombie movie challenge, and my watch all Godzilla movies from 1954 onward

Is it something I'd pay $5 or more not to have seen it?

Looks pretty tubular, to be honest.

The best worst movie of all time is In The Mouth of Madness

"After earth" starting will smith and his bitch ass son was one of the worst movies of all fucking time...

Never heard of it.

Looks terrible.

I want to see it. lol

Looks like the pinnacle of cinema to me. Will try to remember to check this out. Or not

i rented this on vhs multiple times at Massive Video, the rental place down the street where i grew up. i would ride there on my bike. i remember it like it was yesterday.

you owe me five bucks. i accept paypal.

Looks like the pinnacle of cinema to me. Will try to remember to check this out. Or not

At this point it might even be a hard movie to find.

To my recollection the studio gave so little of a shit about this movie that they didn't even release it on DVD in widescreen. I'm sure a Blu-Ray release is a pipe dream.

I wonder if you can even rent it anywhere. Torrents are probably all dried up, too.

I WISH.

That five dollars could get me out of a jam right now.

Back