I've declared a Glorious Crusade vs Depression

Tentacle

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Fuck this shit.

I've gathered all my forces for a massive counterattack, not only will i stop the advance of Chaos but I will fight it until total victory.

img_2085.jpg

The banners have been called. It won't be easy, it won't be quick but there's a lot of Glory to be won.

Today I managed to do all my laundry, studied for 3 hours and did a glorious gym session of legs and chest.

Tomorrow I will study for 4 hours, do all my dishes and run 20 minutes and do heavy glorious deadlifts.

1423765797568.jpg

Fuck this shit.

Kudos man.

Take your vitamins, talk to people, smile and sleep well.

giphy.gif

Dude meditate...seriously
Huzzah!

Maybe ease up a bit so you don't burn out though.

Antioxidants >

Kudos man.

Take your vitamins, talk to people, smile and sleep well.

giphy.gif

Hail, brothers!

Yeah, those are priorities. I talk to people, try to get some good sleep. I'm downing D3 vitamins like crazy. Thinking about going to buy some Omega3 stuff tomorrow.

Also, for the first time I contacted the healthcare system due to my issues, or well I tried before but it seemed impossible to get some help. I got an appointment in December. Let's see how that goes.

Last edited:
Nice. Congrats on at the very least having a plan to get out of the hole

You control your emotions. Your emotions don't control you. Congrats.

Fuck this shit.

I've gathered all my forces for a massive counterattack, not only will i stop the advance of Chaos but I will fight it until total victory.

img_2085.jpg

The banners have been called. It won't be easy, it won't be quick but there's a lot of Glory to be won.

Today I managed to do all my laundry, studied for 3 hours and did a glorious gym session of legs and chest.

Tomorrow I will study for 4 hours, do all my dishes and run 20 minutes and do heavy glorious deadlifts.

1423765797568.jpg

Fuck this shit.

Bro if you can find and afford a good grappling, striking or MMA gym you will enter Nirvana. Anything that trains live is some fight club level therapy stuff.

Good, anger is better than depression every time, get angry and move

The Emperor watches over you, do not make a mockery of his gift of life boy, make him proud.

And now i leave you to ponder, and to move into action, while you recite this verse of the Cathecism of Hate of the Silver Skulls

"While vile mutants still draw breath, there can be no peace. While obscene heretics' hearts still beat, there can be no respite. While faithless traitors still live, there can be no forgiveness."
— Silver Skulls, Catechism of Hate, Verse I of XXV

Bro if you can find and afford a good grappling, striking or MMA gym you will enter Nirvana. Anything that trains live is some fight club level therapy stuff.

Yeah, I've been thinking about it. I haven't done grappling for 3 years so I think I would like to get back to it.

Also I been thinking about trying out HEMA, there's a good club around here.

It looks glorious.

Good, anger is better than depression every time, get angry and move

The Emperor watches over you, do not make a mockery of his gift of life boy, make him proud.

And now i leave you to ponder, and to move into action, while you recite this verse of the Cathecism of Hate of the Silver Skulls

I wouldn't dare make mockery out the Emperor!

The Silver Skulls are a mighty chapter and are truly inspiring.

"While vile mutants still draw breath, there can be no peace. While obscene heretics' hearts still beat, there can be no respite. While faithless traitors still live, there can be no forgiveness."

Personally while I deeply respect the Silver Skulls, I self identity with the Imperial fists!

"For others, the Great Crusade ended long ago. For us, it will not cease until all the worlds of Mankind are united once more and the Emperor's golden age returns."

Yeah, I've been thinking about it. I haven't done grappling for 3 years so I think I would like to get back to it.

It looks glorious.

Any way you can. I took sword training in TKD (Kumdo) after hours and it was fun. But anything that gets you thinking out of the depression is good

It looks glorious.

Man is meant to compete, to physically compete in mock combat is primal.

Hell yeah, man, you're killing it. Good for you.

Don't be afraid to reward yourself as well.

Back