I've declared a Glorious Crusade vs Depression

Get it brah

Daily struggle crew checking in

Fake it till you make it crew checking in.

There'll be set backs but we keep moving forwards.

I did today's mission. I sat in the ancient library and acquired large amounts of wisdom. Later I made the Earth itself tremble with my mighty lifts. Even the dishes were washed with great fury!

Tomorrow; I will study for 4 hours, hit the rowing machine at the gym and pay my bills.

I do have some anxiety about work this weekend but fuck it I will dominate!

I was about to forget I'm actually meeting a friend for a burger tomorrow.

13bb592123808f9b1664b4f86a64db93.jpg

Keeping Chaos at bay

You're fighting against wrong enemy. Depression isn’t your opponent. Bipolar is your enemy.

You’re going through a hypo manic phase right now.

You're fighting against wrong enemy. Depression isn’t your opponent. Bipolar is your enemy.

You’re going through a hypo manic phase right now.

I doubt it. I've obviously put on a somewhat bombastic tone here to lighten myself up. My mood is usually rather stable and I have never been psychotic or delirious. But I do understand that it might look like hypomania at first site. But looking at the criteria: Having an elevated mood over the course of at least four days plus three of the following symptoms OR irritable mood plus four of the following symptoms:

Makes me rather sure that's not the case.

Smoke smoke weed. Then at least you will be high while you are depressed.

54b78f7d03539b21f72f4d06bc7f5c97.jpg

The Wolf King and the Allfather watch over your quest, do not fail them.

My friend.. hi!

Did you have a dominant Thanksgiving??
Good day to you sir!

Fairly domo to be sure, and American as fuck. I shall also be having a 2nd Thanksgiving on Saturday with fried turkey and 'Murica galore.

Meditate, make sure you are getting enough sleep, and don't over train. Exercise is good, but overdoing it can also be bad.

Huzzah!

Maybe ease up a bit so you don't burn out though.

This is a good advice, take your time and don't over do stuff it will just get awfully worst if you get burnt out and have another break down.

Back