Ivanka Trump Receives West Wing Office and Classified Intel

A jizz stain that needs to be cleaned up? Are you slow?

As a highly successful business woman, I'm sure she wouldn't be stupid enough like most democrat senators to think she could out-law a scotus pick.

Lol successful business woman. Lmao

Are you daft. The only reason she has a clothing line is because of daddy. Bloomberg is a successful business person. Ivanka never lifted a finger in her life

What does al franken know?

But but what does fill in the blank know. Just what Trumplets ask everytime someone is exposed. Al won an elected office unlike Ivanka or Jarad her husband. At no time did they sign or go through a congressional questioning for their current situation. They have more power then many of Trump's cabinet members.

Lol successful business woman. Lmao

Are you daft. The only reason she has a clothing line is because of daddy. Bloomberg is a successful business person. Ivanka never lifted a finger in her life

She's a successful businesswoman.

She's successful.
She's a businesswoman.

Which part are you struggling with?

I'll never understand the sexual abuse jokes from anti trump people.

Were you abused as a child or do you wish you were or do you dream about abusing children yourself?

Why imagine fathers raping their daughters. It's very weird.

This is a bit rich considering the daily pedophile conspiracies being nonchalantly thrown about by the right.

Oh look......

Its not, the left is rife with pedophiles. Their dream is legal child fucking which they see islam as a way to achieve it.

They actually aren't capable of having a debate without accusing someone of diddling kids.

It's fucking bizzarro.

But but what does fill in the blank know. Just what Trumplets ask everytime someone is exposed. Al won an elected office unlike Ivanka or Jarad her husband. At no time did they sign or go through a congressional questioning for their current situation. They have more power then many of Trump's cabinet members.

And who elected John Podesta to advise the president? Nobody. You're displaying double standards because you can't deal with the fact that someone you disagree with WON A DEMOCRATIC ELECTION.

Get over it. It's bloody embarrassing and tiresome.

Running a country is not entirely the same as running your own business. And if Trump gets in financial trouble again he can't run to the Saudi's for help.

Straaaaaaaaawman.

I never said it was. But, if you are competent, intelligent and hard working enough to be very successful in the free market, generating wealth, jobs etc. Then surely some of those management, negotiating, organization skills can translate over to politics.

I'll never understand the sexual abuse jokes from anti trump people.

Were you abused as a child or do you wish you were or do you dream about abusing children yourself?

Why imagine fathers raping their daughters. It's very weird.

Yeah, the jokes started in a vacuum.

As opposed to being started by Trump's own, vomitous words concerning his physical attraction to his own daughter.

She's successful.
She's a businesswoman.

Which part are you struggling with?

A rock could be as successful as she is because everything is tied to the Trump brand. Her shoe line is tied to the marketability of her and her fathers name.

Do you really think she could launch her shoe brand and manufacturing without these connections. She is not in her basement or garage going store to store selling her business to these people.

Tell me where the similarities between David launching Uglydoll and Ivanka shoe business. She was stepping out of a limo since she was 2 years old she would not know how hard it is to start an grow a business.

Neoptism time

Like how JFK made RFK attorney general?

Seems to be a staple of American politics.

I don't like it but both parties seem to do it. I also wonder why he likes Ivanka so much? Are Donald's sons that incompetent?

Like how JFK made RFK attorney general?

Seems to be a staple of American politics.

I don't like it but both parties seem to do it. I also wonder why he likes Ivanka so much? Are Donald's sons that incompetent?
I think she might be his favorite kid tbh.

lol @ bragging about Ivanka being a successful businesswoman as if that gives her qualifications for a position as a Presidential adviser being cleared for classified intel.

Kim Kardashian is a successful businesswoman, do you republicans think she's qualified for the position?

How successful of a businesswoman is Ivanka? I seem to remember her lines being dropped from Nordstrom and Neimans earlier this year because of poor performance.

so you are fine with it just cause its your candidate in question?

she having her own business means fuck all to me - there are plenty of people with their own business, doesnt mean they are qualified for politics or access to classified information
I am fascinated that nepotism like this is tolerated in a democratic and free country like US

in other western countries, you would have to resign immediately if something like this was found out
if you cant be a manager at walmart and hire your entire family why the fuck can it happen in the most important position in the country. yeah just let your daughter have access to classified information no big deal lol

How successful of a businesswoman is Ivanka? I seem to remember her lines being dropped from Nordstrom and Neimans earlier this year because of poor performance.
her clothes are still made in china...but the trumpanzees will make excuses...

Trumplets revisionist history people don't really care about Ivanka Trump brand and never really did care. She did nothing to promote the brand other then cutouts of her next to her products. Is that how you run a successful brand I think not.

You want to see how to run a shoe company Trumplets check out Toms Shoes.
"Toms (stylized as TOMS) is a for-profit[2][3][4] company based in Playa Del Rey, California.[5] The company was founded in 2006 by Blake Mycoskie, an entrepreneur from Arlington, Texas.[6][7][8] The company designs and sells shoes based on the Argentine alpargata design as well as eyewear.[9] When Toms sells a pair of shoes, a new pair of shoes is given to an impoverished child,[10] and when Toms sells a pair of eyewear, part of the profit is used to save or restore the eyesight for people in developing countries. Similarly, the company launched TOMS Roasting Co. in 2014. With each purchase of TOMS Roasting Co. coffee, the company works with other organizations that they refer to as "giving partners" to provide 140 liters of safe water (a one-week supply) to a person in need. In 2015, TOMS Bag Collection was launched to help address the need for advancements in maternal health. Purchases of TOMS Bags help provide training for skilled birth attendants and distribute birth kits containing items that help a woman safely deliver her baby.[11]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toms_Shoes

I think I figured out the masterplan:

Daddy's giving Princess Ivanka an internship in White House, then she'll run for president (with Russia's assistance) and hype up her high profile White House experience. The hope is she'll be POTUS and can give daddy a presidential pardon after he's put in jail for the Russia stuff. The timing of this is right after Comey said they are investigating the Russia ties.

Ivanka's little Mandarin speaking daughter will then be next POTUS. The Trump Dynasty continues...

if you cant be a manager at walmart and hire your entire family why the fuck can it happen in the most important position in the country. yeah just let your daughter have access to classified information no big deal lol
The news said her name brand merchandise is selling poorly in big name dept stores, so she's got to get intel to sell to make some money, right? A girl's gotta work and pay bills.

The point is she had a JOB outside of politics. She wasn't a starbucks barista, she was running and managing businesses at the highest levels. Generating wealth and jobs and taxable income.

Bernie Sanders and Obama have barely had a proper job outside of "representing people" in politics. Career politicians that spent their lives in university campuses with no real life experiences.

Back