Ivanka Trump Receives West Wing Office and Classified Intel

Ivanka can have a hell of a career in politics if trump doesn't mess things up too bad.

wtf did she do to earn that position? was she active in politics before this?

imagine the conservative outrage if obama had one of his family members (which isnt politicaly active) employed in white house with access to classified information wtf
No one would have cared.

No one would have cared.

Are you serious?? Conservatives were crying over the fact Obama asked for Dijon mustard on his burger while visiting a cafe and how much of an elitist piece of shit he was for it.. if he started giving out white house jobs to his family members they'd be calling for a public execution

Shes the gem of the family. The best temperament, intellect, people skills, and business skill. She probably has more "presidential" traits than her father.

Are you serious?? Conservatives were crying over the fact Obama asked for Dijon mustard on his burger while visiting a cafe and how much of an elitist piece of shit he was for it.. if he started giving out white house jobs to his family members they'd be calling for a public execution
Meh, I doubt it. No one cared what Obama did. We would have joked about it perhaps. Thats about it.

I think she's going for it too. Madam President Trump

C7dr2poXUAUdPJZ.jpg

Last edited:
Keeping daddy's special "milk the cow" game a secret all these years has finally paid off.

I'll never understand the sexual abuse jokes from anti trump people.

Were you abused as a child or do you wish you were or do you dream about abusing children yourself?

Why imagine fathers raping their daughters. It's very weird.

"My 8 year old son is the smartest, no, the fastest learner next to me. Well actually, listen to this, I heard today, from someone I know well who is almost as smart as me, that Baron is a fast learner. Fastest ever. He's the best and will do great things with classified information"

The Donald

Needs more Bigly and Winning

Shes the gem of the family. The best temperament, intellect, people skills, and business skill. She probably has more "presidential" traits than her father.

A Potato has more Presidential qualities than Donald.

trump fans are loving everything theyve said they hated the clintons over the years. no wonder ivanka and chelsea get along so well. they are the same people.

Meh, I doubt it. No one cared what Obama did. We would have joked about it perhaps. Thats about it.

Sean Hannity did an entire segment on the Dijon mustard incident...

Were you abused as a child or do you wish you were or do you dream about abusing children yourself?

Maybe if Trump didn't talk about wanting to date his daughter on public television, there wouldn't be any jokes about it?

What does al franken know?

A lot more than Ivanka trump that's for sure. Ever hear him speak for instance.

A 6th grader could easily tell who knows more. But what do I expect from bottom of the barrel trump apologists

Its not, the left is rife with pedophiles. Their dream is legal child fucking which they see islam as a way to achieve it.

A lot more than Ivanka trump that's for sure. Ever hear him speak for instance.

A 6th grader could easily tell who knows more. But what do I expect from bottom of the barrel trump apologists

I watched him think he could compete with a law genius in Gorsuch and he looked like a fucking asshat.

Total moron.

If you ever want a woman president then it should be her.
Elegant educated eloquent intelligent appealing etc

I watched him think he could compete with a law genius in Gorsuch and he looked like a fucking asshat.

Total moron.

So what would Ivanka look like in comparison. A useless jizz stain that needs to be cleaned up. Get real man

So what would Ivanka look like in comparison. A useless jizz stain that needs to be cleaned up. Get real man

A jizz stain that needs to be cleaned up? Are you slow?

As a highly successful business woman, I'm sure she wouldn't be stupid enough like most democrat senators to think she could out-law a scotus pick.

Back