It's time for Rose Namajunas to commit to a fight

Alpha_T83

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Two clear 115 challengers just emerged at UFC 228 -- Suarez and Andrade. Both of them looked dominant, and Andrade probably deserves the next title shot.

Rose hasn't fought since April, and both challengers seem ready to go. I'm not saying Rose is ducking them, but she needs to commit to a fight date. Even if it's January or February, she needs to commit to a fight right now. Enough is enough with letting champions sit out "until they're ready".

She's dealing with the trauma from the bus incident...

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Agreed, enough of this PTSD from the bus attack story. Get in there and scrap.

Agreed, enough of this PTSD from the bus attack story. Get in there and scrap.

Yup. Either you're a combat sports champion and ready to fight anyone in your division, or you're vacating your belt. The UFC need to start using social media to force fights.

The oldschool way of matchmaking was super secrecy until they announce the fight. But now the UFC need to change tactics. In cases like this, they need to pick a fight, and offer it to Rose. If she refuses, they need to go to social media and say "The next 115 fight is going to be Rose vs Andrade, but Rose is refusing to accept the fight right now."

With that simple social media statement, you basically force Rose to accept the fight. That's what the UFC need to start doing.

If she's still shook up from someone throwing a dolly you better keep her the fuck away from Andrade

Simple, offer a fight and if they turn it down then strip them. Barring injuries there is no reason a healthy champ shouldn’t be fighting contenders.

Simple, offer a fight and if they turn it down then strip them. Barring injuries there is no reason a healthy champ shouldn’t be fighting contenders.

This is exactly how it should work. And injuries should need to be verified by an independent UFC doctor, one who has seen what kind of injuries combat sports athletes are able to fight through.

Her two top contenders are very scary I would have PTSD too

I have nothing to offer this thread other than Rose is super hot with hair. HAWT

No let her sit it out, Andrade and Suarez can duke it out for the interim belt, that way she'll get rid of one contender without having to leave the house.

I don't think she can come back after suffering PTSD due to that horrifying incident. I wouldn't be surprised if she just retires now.

Last edited:
If she doesn’t sign a bout agreement by the end of the month, it’s time to strip her.

What am i missing here? Did she turn down a fight? Has anything been offered.

Schedule her next fight to take place inside her house. Problem solved.

Two clear 115 challengers just emerged at UFC 228 -- Suarez and Andrade. Both of them looked dominant, and Andrade probably deserves the next title shot.

Rose hasn't fought since April, and both challengers seem ready to go. I'm not saying Rose is ducking them, but she needs to commit to a fight date. Even if it's January or February, she needs to commit to a fight right now. Enough is enough with letting champions sit out "until they're ready".
You want her to commit to a fight she hast been offered? Sounds very stupid.

She shook cuz knows she losing teh belt real soon. She getting rekt by one of the lesbrasilians.

{<redford}

"If she doesn’t sign a bout agreement by the end of the month, it’s time to strip her." [yeah, of her clothes]

Did she have a fight offered to her that she turned down?

She's been fighting twice a year since 2015, chill. Nothing out of the ordinary this year.

Back