It's time for Rose Namajunas to commit to a fight

I hope Suarez gets the shot. Much more intriguing match-up IMO

If Conor was champ automatically the top contenders would kill eachother he's not dealing with both, but for rose andrade vs Suarez for #1 contender is unheard of and unreasonable.
Lol Conor was stripped...twice.

She fought JJ days after the dolly incident. What are you guys talking about

If she won't fight soon, they should just just have Andrade and Suarez fight for an interim belt, and if she won't fight 3 months after that fight either, just strip her and promote the interim champ to proper champ. Tired of these champs holding up the divisions.

I've had worse trauma at a machine head concert...

Shit, me too. One of the first bands I saw live, ages ago, and I was dumb enough to go to the front against the fence. I'm a big guy, but that sheer mass of people pushing me against that fence (and since I'm tall, the fence was just below my ribs, pushing the air out of me) was enough to almost make me pass out there. And really started to panic that I couldn't get out of there. They kept pulling smaller guys and women out of there, but didn't seem to have time for me, but I finally managed to free my legs and get over the fence myself. Not that I got PTSD from that, but after that I've been keeping sure I'm close to an exit or some open space at least if I can help it. So I guess I developed some sort of mild claustrophobia from that experience.

If you check out her Wikipedia page (MMA record), historically she fights twice a year so hopefully she's back before end of year.

She's losing both fights and she knows it.
Avoiding wrestlers/grapplers whole 3 years after her first fight in the UFC, maybe few extra months will help her, but current situation in division is reality check, contenders: Andrade, Suarez, Gadelha.
If you check out her Wikipedia page (MMA record), historically she fights twice a year so hopefully she's back before end of year.
Championship fights are longer and tougher to prepare, I don't think so.

Avoiding wrestlers/grapplers whole 3 years after her first fight in the UFC, maybe few extra months will help her, but current situation in division is reality check, contenders: Andrade, Suarez, Gadelha.

Championship fights are longer and tougher to prepare, I don't think so.
Yep. JJ really had to lift her game to keep gadelha away from her in the rematch. Gadelha taps her in round 1 or 2 imo

What fight is your av from? It cracks me up everytime I see it

Michael Chandler vs Brent Primus

Just the sequence of events from the start of the fight to when he leaves the octagon get worse and worse for Chandler

Michael Chandler vs Brent Primus

Just the sequence of events from the start of the fight to when he leaves the octagon get worse and worse for Chandler
Cheers. I'll look it up!

If she won't fight soon, they should just just have Andrade and Suarez fight for an interim belt, and if she won't fight 3 months after that fight either, just strip her and promote the interim champ to proper champ. Tired of these champs holding up the divisions.

Shit, me too. One of the first bands I saw live, ages ago, and I was dumb enough to go to the front against the fence. I'm a big guy, but that sheer mass of people pushing me against that fence (and since I'm tall, the fence was just below my ribs, pushing the air out of me) was enough to almost make me pass out there. And really started to panic that I couldn't get out of there. They kept pulling smaller guys and women out of there, but didn't seem to have time for me, but I finally managed to free my legs and get over the fence myself. Not that I got PTSD from that, but after that I've been keeping sure I'm close to an exit or some open space at least if I can help it. So I guess I developed some sort of mild claustrophobia from that experience.
I hear you...my problem is I still drag my haggard carcass back to gigs to see bands..
Saw machine head in may this year..
And it was brilliant as per...
I just stand back a little these days mate .

I hear you...my problem is I still drag my haggard carcass back to gigs to see bands..
Saw machine head in may this year..
And it was brilliant as per...
I just stand back a little these days mate .

I'm not disagreeing. Like I said, it was one of the first bands I ever saw live, and I have been to hundreds (or at least well over a hundred) of gigs since so I obviously didn't get that sort of trauma from it. Just had to share my experience, since you happened to mention Machine Head.

Breaking news virgins, Namajunas is no longer baldhead.

I'm not disagreeing. Like I said, it was one of the first bands I ever saw live, and I have been to hundreds (or at least well over a hundred) of gigs since so I obviously didn't get that sort of trauma from it. Just had to share my experience, since you happened to mention Machine Head.
I get you brother..
As Robb says it's us Vs them.if you don't like it. Then you know what to do..lol

Got tickets for slayer in November at Manchester arena .
Hey I'm getting on a bit now.dont let anything stop you doing what you enjoy..

say what you want about Joanna but she was defending 3x a year

how many times has Rose fought? once in 2018 so far.

Back