its pretty crazy to think that Jose Aldo of all people was KOd in 13 seconds

I really dont

Aldo was the featherweight GOAT a dude who isnt really even that good, struggled with Mendes and can barely Hang with Nate Diaz did this. I just think it looks bad being at the upper elite of the Sport and getting KOd that quickly
Oh god. Another one of those "he was never even really good anyways" kinda guys.

Does anybody know where I can get a signed copy of Jose Aldo's life story on VHS?

i hadn't seen this in a long time, and i remembered it like aldo totally ran in and tried to land a knockout, but both guys actually stood for a fairly decent amount of time before the knockout. conor just has insane timing and counter-punching.
didn't you hear? MayMac showed us Conor's hands are dogshit and anyone in the world could beat him in a fight with ease.

Shit was fuckin' crazy and nobody can take that from Conor. One of the most shocking and pivotal KOs in the history of the UFC imo.

Fast finishes in MMA are nothing new. Jose himself has finished Cub in 8 seconds. If you look at his record, you'll see that he finished a guy in 18 seconds in his first pro fight (you can find it on youtube). He also finished another guy in 20 seconds.

Aldo was the featherweight GOAT. Conor, a dude who isnt really even that good, struggled with Mendes and can barely Hang with Nate Diaz did this. I just think it looks bad being at the upper elite of the Sport and getting KOd that quickly

Styles make fights. Mendes survived as long as he did through takedowns and Nate survived based on his chin.

The vast majority of the fighters Aldo faced were not high level strikers with power. It's not a coincidence he lost to the two best strikers he faced in his career. Fighting Edgar and Lamas doesn't pose quite the same kind of threat.

Fast finishes in MMA are nothing new. Jose himself has finished Cub in 8 seconds. If you look at his record, you'll see that he finished a guy in 18 seconds in his first pro fight (you can find it on youtube). He also finished another guy in 20 seconds.
yeah but aldo was undefeated for a decade and had never been finished to get KOd in record breaking time. something that happens in the amateur/gatekeeper ranks

Seems nobody is safe in the harsh world of mma. MM, Khabib, GSP, are all due for a devastating stoppage loss. JJ and Garbrandt's clocks have ticked (tucked!?) THUCKED?

Styles make fights. Mendes survived as long as he did through takedowns and Nate survived based on his chin.

Boxing and mma

=

Checkers and Chess

;)

In hindsight it was not all that shocking. The entire division was easy pickings for Conor based on size and his hands alone.

Moisturized Mendes might have handled his business with a real camp behind him, but we'll never know. I'd be shocked if Conor can physically manage the cut anymore, and that's probably for the best.

but it literally never happened before that fight
That's the very nature of shit happening, mate.

im not a McGregor fan, but that pretty bad. I mean shit, even CM punk lasted longer. has a long time champ ever been KOd that fast prior to Aldo? you'd think at the higher level of MMA, stuff like that wouldnt happen

It's not that surprising once you take into account how weak Aldo's mental game was when it came to handling being bullied.

The motherfucker was a white belt, as are most Brazilians, in anger management.

Conor got into his head and trashed the place, then Aldo couldn't find where his keys were before it was too late.

In hindsight it was not all that shocking. The entire division was easy pickings for Conor based on size and his hands alone.

Moisturized Mendes probably would have handled his business with a real camp behind him, but we'll never know.

That's the very nature of shit happening, mate.
you cant say shit happens if there is no history of that specific shit happening

Even Dennis Siver lasted 2 rounds, this sport is so weird and unpredictable.

Back