its pretty crazy to think that Jose Aldo of all people was KOd in 13 seconds

Aldo was going for it. He wanted the finish early and that's his bad. Thought he had his patented nova unaio hand parry right hook. Conor noticed this and countered perfectly while also was shifting his entire body weight. Call it a rookie mistake, call it Nerves, at the end of the day it was a bit of everything coming together. Beautiful shot

Anybody can get caught cold in 13 seconds, it's actually less impressive than a 50-45.

Given how long it took Max to finish Aldo, it is kinda crazy how Conor flat lined him in 13 seconds.

I know TS is trolling but it is actually crazy

One of the most unbeatable seeming champs with picture perfect defence at times got washed in 13 seconds. I had no idea how that fight was gonna go but it ending like that never even crossed my mind

im not a McGregor fan, but that pretty bad. I mean shit, even CM punk lasted longer. has a long time champ ever been KOd that fast prior to Aldo? you'd think at the higher level of MMA, stuff like that wouldnt happen

all the wars catch up eventually. ever hear of anderson silva? see how jds has been after the cain fights?

hqdefault.jpg

Given how long it took Max to finish Aldo, it is kinda crazy how Conor flat lined him in 13 seconds.
Listen to yourself. Fights extremely rarely end in KO's that fast. And when they do its extremely rarely an alleged GOAT with circa a decade undefeated record under his belt. Let the hate flow through you.

Aldo was the featherweight GOAT. Conor, a dude who isnt really even that good, struggled with Mendes and can barely Hang with Nate Diaz did this. I just think it looks bad being at the upper elite of the Sport and getting KOd that quickly

Didn't Aldo struggle with Mendes even more in their second fight before Mendes fought Conor?

Listen to yourself. Fights extremely rarely end in KO's that fast. And when they do its extremely rarely an alleged GOAT with circa a decade undefeated record under his belt. Let the hate flow through you.

What hate? Aldo lost to Conor in 13 seconds, and got besmirched by Max twice. That shit was funny. You sir are the one triggered here.
<24>

It wasn’t a fluke at all, Conor just chooses not to do that to other opponents. Floyd got lucky.

That happens to almost anyone that stays in the fight game long enough.

He got emotional and played right into Conors trap. I think Aldo is still the better overall fighter, much better TDD, better grappling, slightly better cardio, but Conor is bigger and a slightly better striker, especially with his hands, so he matched up well with Jose. If Jose stayed calm and patient, and used a more kicking and grappling based attack, he would have had a chance. He got emotional and payed dearly for it.

Back