It's funny how Conor used to talk about going up to WW when Lawler was champ

Actually, I don't recall him saying anything about it after Robbie vowed to take his soul...
giphy.gif

And honestly, who can blame him...

We all can identify with Conor. I am sure we all were so damn hungry at one point you ordered 2 meatball subs a large peparoni pizza and 20 hot wings.

Then found we could only fit the 20 wings before feeling sick

Conor has nothing to prove.

Besides, if Conor fought Woodley, there is a good chance it would be boring due to Woodley's style.
If people see a boring fight, it will make Conor look bad.
Get Conor's balls out of your mouth. Woodley would take him down at will and smash him

Edit : Conor has no balls

He should have a mandatory fight against Maia before fighting the champ.

Conor has nothing to prove.

Besides, if Conor fought Woodley, there is a good chance it would be boring due to Woodley's style.
If people see a boring fight, it will make Conor look bad.

Unless conor is thompson or maia it shouldnt be boring.

Conor puts Lawler to sleep. That is one of his easiest fights at 170. Lawler doesn't have "touch of death" KO power (at least not in his second run in the UFC), he is more of an accumulation of damage type of guy.

Conor finishes him, on paper. Unless, Lawler smartens up and turns into a lay-n-prayer.

Woodley got beta'd, couldn't even maintain an eye contact
woodley-mcgregor-confrontat.jpg

espnapi_dm_161111_McGregor_stare_down_wmain.jpg
Eye contact....THAT'S what wins fights. Never thought of that. But then....didn't Fedor always look down in the ring during the face off, just before he annihilated dudes for like a decade straight?

You know what I see here? Someone who is unfazed & totally comfortable with all of the posturing going on around him because there is no real threat of danger.

Conor puts Lawler to sleep. That is one of his easiest fights at 170. Lawler doesn't have "touch of death" KO power (at least not in his second run in the UFC), he is more of an accumulation of damage type of guy.

Conor finishes him, on paper. Unless, Lawler smartens up and turns into a lay-n-prayer.

{<jordan}

Conor was busy fighting Mayweather.

It's not that he's to blame for not instantly wanting to fight Woodley - but oh, he still, actually, has expressed interrest in doing so.

Conor also said he would fight Frankie if he beat Chad in spectacular fashion. Saying something doesn't mean he means it for has any intention of ever following through. You must have forgot Conor was supposedly begging Dana to fight Khabib in Russian too.

Seems like Conor's a bit more scared of Woodley than he is of Lawler. He used to talk about getting 3 belts and fighting Lawler, and now I haven't heard anything about a WW title being sought after.
Both beat Conor handily imo.
What do you think??
usehead 2.gif

Get Conor's balls out of your mouth. Woodley would take him down at will and smash him

Edit : Conor has no balls
Wow, keyboard warrior.
All evidence suggests that Woodley would stand with his back against the cage and not pull the trigger while the clock runs out.
I guess you haven't seen Woodley fight recently...
I like Woodley, but I believe there is a very good chance that he will bore the fans.
You can keep Woodley's balls in your mouth for all I care, though your boyfriend may get jealous.

Unless conor is thompson or maia it shouldnt be boring.
I like Woodley, but he has a tendency to bore the fans.
The evidence is there as you have demonstrated.

Conor was busy fighting Mayweather.

It's not that he's to blame for not instantly wanting to fight Woodley - but oh, he still, actually, has expressed interrest in doing so.

Lol you can say MayMac all you want, but we all know he doesn't want any part of Wood

Judging from his freakshow fight with Mayweather, Colin couldn't punch his way out of a wet paper bag.

Back