It's funny how Conor used to talk about going up to WW when Lawler was champ

I think his crushed dream of conquering 3 divisions had more to do with a Lightweight gatekeeper choking him out on 2 weeks notice...

n2itme.gif

He won his second belt after this, dipshit lol

Maybe because Robbery Lawless has been a draw; since he put on his floyd mask against Tiki Ghosn?

IMO, Woodley would win handily, all he has to do is take mcgregor down. Lawler is the fight you make if want to see mcgregor get punished and knocked out. Can you imagine what Robbie would do to him?

Woodley was champion when Conor won his second title.

He was literally holding up Tyron's belt.

this man is blocking his path at ww
suppmp.gif

I don't see why conor would even want to fight at 170. Conor weighs 170 walking around and not cutting weight. People like lawler and woodley cut from 190-200 pounds. The power and size advantage that robbie has, and the everything woodley has would overwhelm conor.

There is footage of Tyron and Conor getting uppity with each other backstage. Maybe you didnt see this TS?

Conor doing the classic " Hold me back " thing.
I think Conor knows that defeating an inflated Diaz at 170 does not mean he has any chance with those guys.

Seems like Conor's a bit more scared of Woodley than he is of Lawler. He used to talk about getting 3 belts and fighting Lawler, and now I haven't heard anything about a WW title being sought after.
Both beat Conor handily imo.
What do you think??

While him talking shit to woodley was cringey bs, he did say he wanted all the belts in front of woodley at a press conference.

Back