Media it's finally out! The greatest mma fighter of all time his autobiography Khabib Time

,sounds boring as hell.

After Khabib dominates the entire ground fighting segment of the night and makes Ferguson look helpless, exposing his severely overhyped BJJ? Lmao. In truth, nobody will doubt Khabib's win over Ferguson because the only way Ferguson can """threaten""" Khabib is by outpointing him with pitter-patter punches. Even Ferguson's elbows will not be a threat on the ground.

You have already exposed yourself as a complete buffoon who specifically dismisses fighter credentials when they do not fit your delusional narrative. When the fight happens and Ferguson's overrated ground game gets exposed, we will have an entertaining """conversation""". Until then, you can continue making a clown of yourself by spouting nonsense, time will prove who is right.

2 more paragraphs...and you still can't make a dent. 48-47 isn't "domination" by anyone's standards. The math doesn't change, sport. No matter how many replies you type.

2 more paragraphs...and you still can't make a dent. 48-47 isn't "domination" by anyone's standards. The math doesn't change, sport. No matter how many replies you type.
Let's hope Khabib wins for @TapMachine safety lol

Guy is dense , sad part he is not a troll. He actually believes what he said is right

I get a boner every time i see your AV
Is normal
images

i foresee lots of virtue signaling, just like his instagram

The goat fighter who has had a historic career with no more challenges left has released his much anticipated autobiography

Enjoy

[MEDIA = Instagram] BqJhMFonmlp [/ MEDIA]

Khabib wants to be Conor so bad.

But an alien couldnt tell any of that from one picture without any explanation from any of the people involved, could they?

<TheWire1>
No they couldn’t but what is your point ? Are westerners aliens to Muslims ?

Nice, will buy it. I would have preferred if he had beaten/faced Ferguson and Lee, and if he ended his career with a 30-0 run. That would really be perfect.

But, will still read.

Midway?
Whats left for Khabib to do after beating Conor?

I'll wait

LOL what? Based on your assessment, Conor is a bum who sucks.....why is that any sort of achievement? Khabib has beat how many top fighters? 3? He has tons of work left to do lol.

<SelenaWow>

Next book title:

Losing control! My secret fear of Demon-Mode-Tony Fergusson.

Undefeated world champ, who grew up in a warzone. Seems a pretty interesting premise for a biography..
<mma4>

Back