Media it's finally out! The greatest mma fighter of all time his autobiography Khabib Time

So you're saying that a fighter cannot have a dominating performance while losing a round or two? I'm guessing Khabib failed to dominate Conor, because he lost round 3 on the judge scorecards, amirite? Lmao indeed.

Khabib finished. And would have won 3 of 4 rounds had the 4th round ended.

Absolutely zero people with a clue would ever say a 48-47 score was a dominant performance. You want to change it to "a round or 2" to soften how dumb it makes you look. You SPECIFICALLY predicted 48-47 in at least 2 separate threads. That's not "a round" dummy, that's 2 rounds Khabib loses out of 5. Which again, would mean that no way did he "dominate".

I'm surprised you keep replying when I clown you about this, you do yourself no favors.

Nah. Zero interest in reading the ramblings of a religious zealot of any religion.

Absolutely zero people with a clue would ever say a 48-47 score was a dominant performance. You want to change it to "a round or 2" to soften how dumb it makes you look. You SPECIFICALLY predicted 48-47 in at least 2 separate threads. That's not "a round" dummy, that's 2 rounds Khabib loses out of 5. Which again, would mean that no way did he "dominate".

I'm surprised you keep replying when I clown you about this, you do yourself no favors.
<TrumpWrong1>
Khabib dominated the match, and post-match.
Come @ me <CanYouSeeMeNow>

<TrumpWrong1>
Khabib dominated the match, and post-match.
Come @ me <CanYouSeeMeNow>

Your post makes zero sense in response to mine. Nobody is arguing whether Khabib dominated Conor. He was up 2 rounds to 1 and then broke him and finished him in the 4th. How does that have anything to do with what I'm calling out the other bozo for?

Khabib is last on the list of fighters I’d expect a book from. Maybe his whole I’m Russian and don’t care about money thing is a big lie

Khabib is last on the list of fighters I’d expect a book from. Maybe his whole I’m Russian and don’t care about money thing is a big lie
The guy is Russian wtf sherdog at it's finest

"Khabib Time, a book about my Dad and Islam. But mostly my dad."

That's gonna be a hard pass for me.

The only one you're clowning is yourself by spouting nonsense. Khabib could have toyed with Conor in round 4 and 5, prolonging the fight and finishing with an UD and it would still have been a dominant performance. You see, I'm not a delusional retard like you and I approach fights from a realistic PoV. I fully understand that Ferguson might theoretically outpoint Khabib in 1 or 2 championship rounds simply by the sheer volume of punches thrown, but it doesn't mean Khabib will be in any sort of danger against a fighter with no real KO power or deadly precision.

I have said this before and I will say it again: when Khabib fights Ferguson, Khabib's win will be a dominant one, even though he might lose a round or two on the judge scorecards due to being outpointed in the standup due to Ferguson's volume striking, because when the fight goes to the ground, Khabib will completely shut down his ground game and expose his severely overhyped BJJ by making Ferguson look helpless and weaponless, just like Khabib has done to his other opponents.

Not buying a fighter's autobiography. Also not buying a coach's autobiography.

91fEZU%2BL2zL.jpg

The only one you're clowning is yourself by spouting nonsense. Khabib could have toyed with Conor in round 4 and 5, prolonging the fight and finishing with an UD and it would still have been a dominant performance. You see, I'm not a delusional retard like you and I approach fights from a realistic PoV. I fully understand that Ferguson might theoretically outpoint Khabib in 1 or 2 championship rounds simply by the sheer volume of punches thrown, but it doesn't mean Khabib will be in any sort of danger against a fighter with no real KO power or deadly precision.

I have said this before and I will say it again: when Khabib fights Ferguson, Khabib's win will be a dominant one, even though he might lose a round or two on the judge scorecards due to being outpointed in the standup due to Ferguson's volume striking, because when the fight goes to the ground, Khabib will completely shut down his ground game and expose his severely overhyped BJJ by making Ferguson look helpless and weaponless, just like Khabib has done to his other opponents.

I'll say it again (and it's stunning that I need to): if Khabib loses 2 rounds as you have predicted and wins 48-47 as you predicted, absolutely NOBODY other than you will call it a "dominant" win. No matter how many different ways you try to spin it, these facts don't change. You will be the only goof calling it "dominant".

You also keep saying "theoretically a round or two" but I'll keep pointing out that your prediction in multiple threads was SPECIFICALLY theee rounds to two for Khabib. Not 4-1, but 3-2.

It is kind of funny watching you keep trying to explain away your silly hypocrisy though. So...thanks for the entertainment I guess.

It was clearly “number one bullshit” because the first thing after conor they where talking about was Mayweather$$$$

I'll say it again (and it's stunning that I need to): if Khabib loses 2 rounds as you have predicted and wins 48-47 as you predicted, absolutely NOBODY other than you will call it a "dominant" win. No matter how many different ways you try to spin it, these facts don't change. You will be the only goof calling it "dominant".

You also keep saying "theoretically a round or two" but I'll keep pointing out that your prediction in multiple threads was SPECIFICALLY theee rounds to two for Khabib. Not 4-1, but 3-2.

It is kind of funny watching you keep trying to explain away your silly hypocrisy though. So...thanks for the entertainment I guess.
tenor.gif

Ruthless mkess101

I'll say it again (and it's stunning that I need to): if Khabib loses 2 rounds as you have predicted and wins 48-47 as you predicted, absolutely NOBODY other than you will call it a "dominant" win.
After Khabib dominates the entire ground fighting segment of the night and makes Ferguson look helpless, exposing his severely overhyped BJJ? Lmao. In truth, nobody will doubt Khabib's win over Ferguson because the only way Ferguson can """threaten""" Khabib is by outpointing him with pitter-patter punches. Even Ferguson's elbows will not be a threat on the ground.

You have already exposed yourself as a complete buffoon who specifically dismisses fighter credentials when they do not fit your delusional narrative. When the fight happens and Ferguson's overrated ground game gets exposed, we will have an entertaining """conversation""". Until then, you can continue making a clown of yourself by spouting nonsense, time will prove who is right.

Any alien observer of a western wedding might wonder why we force our women to dress as shuttlecocks
Who forces women to dress as shuttlecocks? As far as I know in the west women can dress whatever the fuck they want to their wedding. They can also choose not to marry at all if they’re so inclined.

Who forces women to dress as shuttlecocks? As far as I know in the west women can dress whatever the fuck they want to their wedding. They can also choose not to marry at all if they’re so inclined.

But an alien couldnt tell any of that from one picture without any explanation from any of the people involved, could they?

<TheWire1>

I thought the title would have been When Conor Shit in Cage.

Why would GSP name his autobiography "Khabib time"? I'm calling bullshit.

Back