Its been 8 months but this KO still gives me goosebumps

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know there have been more meaningful and brutal KOs this year, but this has to be the KO of the year.

From a prospect who is fighting for relevancy, this was probably the cleanest, perfect overhand right to pull off the upset. Its one of those KO's that makes you instantly become a fan. Its almost like Conor's breakthrough moment during Conor/Aldo.

I know there have been more meaningful and brutal KOs this year, but this has to be the KO of the year.

From a prospect who is fighting for relevancy, this was probably the cleanest, perfect overhand right to pull off the upset. Its one of those KO's that makes you instantly become a fan. Its almost like Conor's breakthrough moment during Conor/Aldo.

Thinly-veiled Conner GOAT thread. Just stop, please.

Great KO, though!

At least he didn't quote a fat Dan tweet.

you cant deny conor resembling a goat, haters never been on a farm.
He can't reasonably be considered a GOAT after the loss to Diaz. No matter how you spin it or downplay it. He did well sticking to the game plan in the rematch but can't be reasonably argued to be on the same level as a Silva or Jones. Even GSP has a longer list of wins against quality opposition along with his upset loss.

Anybody with half a brain can see Aldo took a dive

He can't reasonably be considered a GOAT after the loss to Diaz. No matter how you spin it or downplay it. He did well sticking to the game plan in the rematch but can't be reasonably argued to be on the same level as a Silva or Jones. Even GSP has a longer list of wins against quality opposition along with his upset loss.

I was comparing his looks to an actual goat.. the farm animal, u moron..
U dont seem to have bad english, and it was an obvious joke.

I knew this was a Menard thread before I opened it.

It was a highlight KO (I was genuinely worried after), but knocking out Bernardo isn't the same as Conor stopping Aldo.

I knew this was a Menard thread before I opened it.

It was a highlight KO (I was genuinely worried after), but knocking out Bernardo isn't the same as Conor stopping Aldo.
I hope Aldo gets the damn rematch next even if it's at 155.

Aldo was out. That isn't taking a dive. Fighters that take dives don't get knocked stiff. They're smarter than that. I hope you're trolling here.
A then p4p fighter that fought the best 145 lbr and ate clean shots for 5 rounds from Mendes that could have knocked a lot of people out...

but suddenly gets ko'ed in seconds by the first punch McGregor throws?

Aldo never was and never will be a draw in the states

I promised not to bring this up again but I can't beleive how gullible people are, the UFC is turning more into the WWE everyday and no I'm not trolling.

Look at his opponent. Is he even a name fighter? No. Also, this overhand right he landed to KO him was executed with relatively poor technique. Watch his wrist bend after he slaps him with it. He didn't connect with his knuckles but with the upper inside of the glove. With an overhand you come down on the chin with the knuckles, you don't slap hard with it using the inside portion of the glove. It's not picture perfect technique at all.

A then p4p fighter that fought the best 145 lbr and ate clean shots for 5 rounds from Mendes that could have knocked a lot of people out...

but suddenly gets ko'ed in seconds by the first punch McGregor throws?

Aldo never was and never will be a draw in the states

I promised not to bring this up again but I can't beleive how gullible people are, the UFC is turning more into the WWE everyday and no I'm not trolling.

Aldo ran face first into a counter left that Conor was ready to meet him with as he's done to other fighters by skipping back and throwing it. It wasn't a fluke or a dive, it was Aldo fighting stupid and paying for it immediately. You don't throw a fight in 13 seconds and get stiffened up. That's not even a rational thought.

I can't look at the McGregor/Aldo KO and see anything except Aldo leaping forward, and Conor hitting him clean. Aldo was in a horrible position to take that punch and paid the price for it.

Look at his opponent. Is he even a name fighter? No. Also, this overhand right he landed to KO him was executed with relatively poor technique. Watch his wrist bend after he slaps him with it. He didn't connect with his knuckles but with the upper inside of the glove. With an overhand you come down on the chin with the knuckles, you don't slap hard with it using the inside portion of the glove. It's not picture perfect technique at all.
Yeah, what a pud. He'll never knock anyone out with that technique.

I can't look at the McGregor/Aldo KO and see anything except Aldo leaping forward, and Conor hitting him clean. Aldo was in a horrible position to take that punch and paid the price for it.
Aldo's head was not right in that fight, he wanted to hurt Conor and made a stupid mistake because Conor has been shit talking him for a year on a press tour. Conor baited him into that through months of mind f'ing.

Back