It's a shame we won't ever see Alex Emelianenko in the ufc...looks to be doing very well

ulAwFak.gif
XO-16_Chaingun05.jpg

Yeah if he didn't have Hep c and a list of criminal convictions I'd love to see him in the UFC at his best he was a top 10 guy and I think he still has it in him. I'd back him vs Arlovski, that'd be a great scrap but it'll never happen. He's just behind Joe Som and Warmachine in an all time scumbag list.

Ha! Why, because he's Fedor's brother?

He's done nothing of note in MMA, and isn't a very good fighter at all.

Also, the guy has Hep B, and served time for raping his house cleaner.

Even if he was worth pursuing as a fighter, he's not getting into the U.S., he's not going to pass the medical exam, and the UFC wouldn't sign him because he's a rapist.

Alex is a rapist. Let's not encourage them to do more to tarnish their family name.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol you have no idea. Aleks was begging to be in the UFC YEARS ago (2005 maybe?) But Dana didn't want an Emelianenko holding the HW belt, and trust me when I say Aleks would have beat the shit out of Big Tim literally.
Get lost. Alex E. was a terrible fighter. He wasn't good at anything. Winning some matches in a carnival show isn't a record worth discussing.

He sucked. He wouldn't crack the top twenty.

Fanboys.

Get lost. Alex E. was a terrible fighter. He wasn't good at anything. Winning some matches in a carnival show isn't a record worth discussing.

He sucked. He wouldn't crack the top twenty.

Fanboys.

Nice trolling. Retard

Dangerous raping felon with a firearm?!?! Fuck other countries and fuck AE and whoever supports him…but jones is a bad dude apparently to like 90% of shertards…the irony!

Don’t usually care about a fighters private life outside of the cage, but he’s a complete scumbag and shouldn’t even get a chance at that sweet 7/7 ufc money

Yup, a well trained Aleks has title fight potential at HW..

He's been training and honing his skills for near on 20 years, good boxing and his brother is the former Sambo world champ.

Too bad we'll never see it.

Ha! Why, because he's Fedor's brother?

He's done nothing of note in MMA, and isn't a very good fighter at all.

Also, the guy has Hep B, and served time for raping his house cleaner.

Even if he was worth pursuing as a fighter, he's not getting into the U.S., he's not going to pass the medical exam, and the UFC wouldn't sign him because he's a rapist.

Fedor's a can, and Alex is a rapist. Let's not encourage them to do more to tarnish their family name.

Fedors brother was/is a waste ... one of the biggest "if ..."

so-fucking-stupid.gif

bad troll is bad

Repeatedly.
Oh I'm emptying two clips in the motherfucker. Chances are he'll rise up after a few minutes and that's why you burn the body afterwards or remove the head from the body.

he woulda been the ufc champ if he came over in like 05-08

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back