It's a shame we won't ever see Alex Emelianenko in the ufc...looks to be doing very well

I happy he got his life on track but he's too old and has infectious diseases to compete in UFC.

He's like a poster child for youth wasted. Had more talent and size than Fedor and pissed it away.

I happy he got his life on track but he's too old and has infectious diseases to compete in UFC.

The disease part yes...but he is 36. That' like the same age as stipe. And is actually younger than most top 10 guys. He definitely bas his youth still and is very athletic. A shame he won't ever see ufc, but he can definitely still string along some great wins over the next 3 or 4 years

Won his last fight by TKO in 36 seconds, he came out of prison in great shape.

On his Instagram? LOL

According to my Instagram, I'm the greatest fighter that ever lived.
I make muhammad ali look like the tooth fairy.

On his Instagram? LOL

According to my Instagram, I'm the greatest fighter that ever lived.
I make muhammad ali look like the tooth fairy.

Nobody is saying he' is the greatest that ever lived, and he's not saying that himself. He is Just showing content of himself doing well obviously and looks to be in good shape

Loved him as the Penguin in the Batman movie

1065317028.0.0.jpg
upload_2017-11-22_14-10-12.jpeg

to bad he is a POS, and that isnt fighter bashing. Was a big fan until the rape, drugging, and assault charges.

nice vids, hes like the most interesting man Russian version

Nothing like seeing a criminal with an assault rifle.

Alex is already living the American dream.... why come to America?

Seems to be doing great from what I've seen his on Instagram, plus seems to be a man of many talents! I think it he keeps staying on track he could have gotten somewhere in the ufc at this time. I would favor him easily now over fedor no doubt.

That stare at the end.........

{<redford}

Back