It's a damn shame Yoel is 40 years old

Lately? I think you mean his whole UFC career. Lets look at his notable fights. Wins against Lyoto(everybody was beating lyoto at this time), Weidman, and Bisping. Notable losses are: Vitor(knocked him the fuck out) and Bisping(knocked him the fuck out). Hes good no doubt but i dont see him as this middleweight great that people make him out to be. hes had some good wins mixed with a good portion of cans/gatekeepers. I think now that hes stuck at the top of the division we are going to see his chin be his downfall

You're going to exclude his strikeforce run... Why? Because it doesn't suit your bullshit argument?

You mean the strikeforce luke that beat jacare? The same jacare that tore the ufc mw division to shreds? Stop embarrassing yourself kid
Compare Strikeforce Luke to Strikeforce Yoel.

I remember watching Yoels fight in Strikeforce against Feijao, literally ran the whole fight then got KO’d hahah

Compare Strikeforce Luke to Strikeforce Yoel.

I remember watching Yoels fight in Strikeforce against Feijao, literally ran the whole fight then got KO’d hahah

So a green yoel improved a lot but a more experienced luke only improved a bit? Whats your point buddeh?

You mean the strikeforce luke that beat jacare? The same jacare that tore the ufc mw division to shreds? Stop embarrassing yourself kid
yup that guy. Bellator status. Ive seen the whole fight. Souza in the UFC is far different then souza in strikeforce. Stop embarrassing yourself kid

yup that guy. Bellator status. Ive seen the whole fight. Souza in the UFC is far different then souza in strikeforce. Stop embarrassing yourself kid

Wow you watched the whole replay on YouTube out of context? Thats an impressive span of attention for a 14 year old. Take your pills and go to bed, son

Why is it a shame ?
Guess you choosed the wrong word

By the end of 2018, Yoel Romero will know my name!

10014036.jpg

Wow you watched the whole replay on YouTube out of context? Thats an impressive span of attention for a 14 year old. Take your pills and go to bed, son
I watched it on fight pass. Strikeforce belongs in bellator. I dont even begin to comprehend what it is that you see that makes u think that strikeforce luke is a beast

What the fuck did you just say

You think you can become a world champion, olympic silver medalist without having high ''wrestling iq'' ? man, get the fuck outta here keyboard warrior

and,
If you follow wrestling you know he got screwed out of the gold in 2002 against Saitiev, and he almost assuredly threw his 05 match against Mindorashvili in the world championship finals. He could pretty easily have been a 3 time world champ.

Now that I'm rambling a bit, some have claimed he threw his 00 Olympics match to Saitiev too, but I don't think so. His 05 match looked like Coleman/Takada bad, and his body language was obvious. Unfortunate so many Cubans have to be put in an economic situation where they are vulnerable to taking dives.

Im sure you are correct.....Im sure he and Yair and Platbum will all be UFC champions......

Luke's chin has been weird lately, I agree

Romero is great at pacing himself knowing he can get up if he gets taken down (see weidman match)

His endurance was so much better and he could explode so much more if you see his wrestling matches back in 02'3'4'5 which is his style

It's almost a foregone conclusion he's gonna explode and land a shot

I would not be betting a penny on Lukes chin holding up

Who is to say he isn't in his prime at 40? His athletic ability is through the roof

So a green yoel improved a lot but a more experienced luke only improved a bit? Whats your point buddeh?

Rockhold was just as green as Yoel in Strikeforce. Luke got in Strikeforce in his 3rd fight. I’m just saying I think Rockhold was/still might be on a different level.

Back